The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

21 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

@Montclare you should tag him with this on Instagram see if you can get him to repost it 😂

We should all post this on Instagram and tag him. The more people post it the more likely he'll be to see it!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Montclare said:

In honor of Mike's birthday, some Billie and Mike moments. :)

I love the synchronized arabesques.

• Like 3

Dammit, I missed Mike’s birthday festivities! I feel like I’ve dishonored him. :wacko: A happy belated birthday to him, anyways. 

On 5/4/2019 at 9:31 AM, The Bellie said:

I think his face looking skinnier on the last photo is rather a selfie and angle effect. I don't mind him being thinner in preparation for the new album, he looks great whatever, although I do prefer when he has a bit more flesh everywhere. It's not only the bellie, that's for the squishy part indeed :P, but he really can put on weight in a harmonious way, having slightly bigger muscles and just looking slightly thicker everywhere. I say "slightly" because even so, he keeps a slim, narrow silhouette, it doesn't change much. If it weren't for the pictures where we can go more into detail, when I saw him nearer or further on stage, he just looked smol, height and stature. We've already said it but he must be the kind where a couple of pounds more or less show on him due to his morphology.

This is all true. :wub: He’s always managed to maintain a slim physique, regardless of weight fluctuations. However, as you mentioned, just about every pound he gains/loses will be visible on his tiny frame. When you’re small to begin with, even a couple additional pounds can have an affect on your appearance. Luckily, that naturally tiny frame of his helps him maintain his slender build, even when he’s carrying a couple of extra pounds. :wub:

• Like 4

@jengd That he does! :wub: His hair looks particularly nice right now.

• Like 3

OOooh, hello, I'm viewing on a computer for a change, and seeing that picture even bigger makes it sexier than ever :wub:

• Like 1

My girlfriend is starting to find it really weird that I'm constantly watching BJA pictures in this tread.

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

My girlfriend is starting to find it really weird that I'm constantly watching BJA pictures in this tread.

Don’t worry, partners get used to it. 😂

those pics from @The Bellie and @Montclare are just gorgeous, those curves are to die for.

cant find any pics just now, it was a  video thumbnail I came across but has anyone noticed Billie is beautiful with his eyes shut?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Billie is a curvy boy! :wub: He's got nicer curves than a lot of women. :lol:

He’s gotta work that girlish figure!

😬

• Haha 3
  • Love 1