The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I don't know how you can not see that the long beard is worse. It's long neck beard for god's sake! :lol:

For me, it’s the hair in the second pic. The beard is a no, but the hair with sunnies 😍

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DadBod said:

For me, it’s the hair in the second pic. The beard is a no, but the hair with sunnies 😍

The hair is a plus but the creepy motorbike dude beard is just weird.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

I would need to edit the photo and only keep the top half, I too love the sunnies and hair, but then the beard (almost literally) creeps up his face and spoils the moment! 

I AGREE 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Is there a topic about Green Day Wives FanBoys Confession anywhere ?? 😂 just kidding.

DUDE

• Haha 1

@maryjanewhatsername The first time I saw those pictures, I spent hours trying to convince myself that it couldn't possibly be Billie under all that fluff and scruff. I thought "Who's this crazy hobo and why did he pop up when I googled 'Billie Joe Armstrong'?" :lol:

Edited by Scumbag On A Mission
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

But he looks so happy being a Replacement though you have to feel happy for him. He was living the dream ❤️

It’s true. :wub: He seemed so genuinely thrilled to be performing with them. After all, he’s kind of a fanboy for the Replacements. :P

• Like 2

I feel like I need brain bleach after seeing all those beard pictures. That last one is like a nice palate cleanser.

• Haha 3

Those replacements pictures make me so conflicted.  He looks so happy but the hair, beard and then the badly fitted suit- too much to bear for a fan girl 😪

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Is there a topic about Green Day Wives FanBoys Confession anywhere ?? 😂 just kidding.

I need one for my crushes on Adie and Sara (not kidding!)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

I need one for my crushes on Adie and Sara (not kidding!)

I vote that anybody any gender can fanx here about anyone (and I totally fangirl Adie) 

• Like 4

Sorry to be a killjoy but we do need to keep fangirling/discussion to the band members and not their family, cheers

• Sad 2

20 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Sorry to be a killjoy but we do need to keep fangirling/discussion to the band members and not their family, cheers

Damn