The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

6 hours ago, Hermione said:

Totally fangirling over Billie's thick Elvis hair, wow

Hmmm...Elvis hair...Elvis lightening bolt necklace...Taking Care of Business?

• Like 2

Not convinced it’s a filter as most things in the pic look normal, think it’s just how the light is hitting the very dense black.  Whatever, he looks great.

• Like 2

The past few days for me have been crap :cry:, so it's really cheared me up seeing that picture :wub:. I'm loving Billies hair and stubble... and yes, I think something might happen soon :whistle

• Like 2
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

The past few days for me have been crap :cry:, so it's really cheared me up seeing that picture :wub:

I feel the same way.  :wub:  I’ve had such a rough week and seeing Billie’s pretty face helped me shift my focus away from everything I’ve been stressing over. He’s my cure-all.  :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

He looks so beautiful :wub:. Honestly, if the recording for the new album is already done, the boys are fast... Especially Billie, it's not like he had a long break since 2016 when Rev Rad came out! Time has flown! and there he is (almost) ready to drop a new album! Question is: are we ready? :lol: I wonder what will be the most overwhelming aspect: financial or emotional lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I took a photo of the picture with my phone, here's the result. I really like it, I put it as my background phone pic :wub:

A8y5F4l.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I think something might happen soon :whistle

Yeah he got a professional to do his hair & not Adi😋 - same guy from RevRad😎  They just need to hold out a little longer for me - bastards better wait for me to get there

• Like 3

Not a fan of the stubble. That needs to go. But the rest of him is just 😍😍😍! Especially those green eyes! Damn he's gorgeous!!! :wub:

• Like 2

@maryjanewhatsername Yeah... but those are all pretty light stubble. There's definitely a lot more in the recent picture. Just my opinion, though. I prefer a clean shaven Billie.

On a different note, check out this fucking eye! He really has the most beautiful eyes in the universe! :wub:

ARQyujP.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2