The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

6 minutes ago, The Bellie said:

Can someone help me count the chins here?

(Also,Β what a cutie :wub:)

Prepare for the worst pun of the day (inspired by KFAD): On Billie, I'd like to be a Chin for a Day.Β πŸ˜‚Β 

Edit: I counted five chins. πŸ€” Who offers more? 😁

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, The Bellie said:

Can someone help me count the chins here?

44 minutes ago, katastrophen_kommando said:

Edit: I counted five chins. πŸ€” Who offers more? 😁

I also counted five.Β :P

We could make a game out of this: Who can find the photo of Billie with the highest chin count?Β :lol:

• Like 4

I haven't scrolled through the whole thread, but from what I've seen, it is clear that everyone loves Billie, but what about TrΓ© and Mike, can we get some sexy photos of them too? Y'all are fangirling over every inch of Billies body, all the way down to his germs, it'd be nice to see some of that with the other two also!Β 

And yes I saw the recent Mike pic in here, thank you to whoever posted that one!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, The Blayr said:

I haven't scrolled through the whole thread, but from what I've seen, it is clear that everyone loves Billie, but what about TrΓ© and Mike, can we get some sexy photos of them too? Y'all are fangirling over every inch of Billies body, all the way down to his germs, it'd be nice to see some of that with the other two also!Β 

And yes I saw the recent Mike pic in here, thank you to whoever posted that one!

We do get a little overboard about BJ, I admit it. But how can you deny the BELLIE?!?! It's so dang cute.

Here's some Tre & Mike love:

5303a44de546c180779a5d235e55835c.jpg

image-placeholder-title.jpg

yiiGcgWWGacp5bfNcmYSxM-320-80.jpg

tumblr_ln282gw3jW1qai37ho1_500.gif

• Love 4

@DadBod THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!! And I will not deny da Bellie. BUT MIKE AND TRΓ‰ LOOK SO DANG SEXY IN THOSE PICS YOU JUST SENT!!!!!! CAN WE SEE MORE OF THAT LOVE PLEASE 😍β™₯️

Also everyone was freaking out earlier, about that video of Billie and Mickey. Am I the only one who noticed that big goofy smile on TrΓ©'s face? He is so friggin in love with that child! I'm so happy for him! That smile makes me smile!!! Stay cool, TrΓ©!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, The Blayr said:

@DadBod THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!! And I will not deny da Bellie. BUT MIKE AND TRΓ‰ LOOK SO DANG SEXY IN THOSE PICS YOU JUST SENT!!!!!! CAN WE SEE MORE OF THAT LOVE PLEASE 😍β™₯️

Also everyone was freaking out earlier, about that video of Billie and Mickey. Am I the only one who noticed that big goofy smile on TrΓ©'s face? He is so friggin in love with that child! I'm so happy for him! That smile makes me smile!!! Stay cool, TrΓ©!

OMG! Tre's smile in that video is the best. He's so happy.Β 

• Like 2

I always have to think about Rocky being dead when I see this.

Poor Billie. Must have been hard for him. Losing a favorite animal is hell.:cry:

• Sad 2

On β€Ž4β€Ž/β€Ž12β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 11:04 AM, The Blayr said:

Also everyone wasο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώ freaking ο»Ώout earlier, about that video of Billie and Mickey. Am I the only one who noticed that big goofy smile on TrΓ©'s face? He is so friggin in love with tο»Ώhο»Ώatο»Ώ child! I'm so happy for him! That smile makes me smile!!! Stay cool, TrΓ©!

I noticed that too! Tre couldn't take his eyes off of Mickey...he's just so in awe of that kid. That look of adoration on his face is so endearing. It's such a lovely thing to see!Β 

7 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Currentlyο»Ώ fangirling ο»Ώover Billie ο»Ώin striped ο»Ώtops. Some examplesο»Ώ:Β 

He looks fantastic in stripes, regardless of whether they're on his shirt, his socks, or his pants.Β 

b86181d90a6f20e63c9fc4380a1333fc--billie

Stripes look so good on his little leggies!

• Love 2

31 minutes ago, Scumbag On A Mission said:

Stripes look so good on his little leggies!

It helps him look taller...😬😬

• Haha 2

I think this might be my favorite pic of Billie playing the pianoΒ 

tumblr_pcja61OCQv1w6ad87o2_500.jpg

the hair, the jacket, the slightly dramatic lighting...

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Like 2
  • Love 1