The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

My female friends often say he is cute, but not their style. Or he has a special face (in a good way) but they don't find him beautiful...

I noticed that when I have to choose a pic quickly to present him, I choose one that I love, but it's not always the one that speaks the most to others. As for my male friends, they think he's a dork, but I have a hard time hearing even "cute" from them. But they don't say he's not cute ;) 

However, sometimes they may find him beautiful on a pic they see "accidentally" :PI remember a 40-year-old dude who had already seen several pics of Billie, and stopped to look at this one:

S4ZmoQf.jpg

It's not even one where we see his face clearly (I think it's the pic of a thumbnail for a Still Breathing video) but there's a lot of emotion in it, the posture, his expression, yet it's not one of the pics I would have thought of at first. But telling from how the guy looked at it, he would definitely see Billie differently after that :D

If I remember well, it's also with the music, the emotion, and his performing, that I began to find him beautiful when I became a fan. I was too busy discovering the music, and finding him so beautiful already from the inside, to ask myself about his physical features. So I guess I forgive people who see a pic and stop to say he is cute, or that he makes weird faces. :lol:

I remember though I immediately loved his way of walking on the stage, I found it sexy, but when I said that more lately to other fans, they told me that they found it funny. We watched videos and ended up dead laughing. And I was like: "how did I never see that it was funny?!" :lol: and now I find it sexy and funny at the same time. 

Maybe next time I'll show this pic to guys:

Spoiler

r7s79aE.jpg

You think they'll accuse me of wanting to turn them gay? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, jengd said:

@The Bellie I have had similar things happen , but my favourite was with a friend who has little interest in music, so not something we ever really discuss.  We were sitting in a bar and my phone lit up and I had a great shot of Billie as my lock screen.  She said "who is that" but like WHO IS THAT??? and went on to say her husband would not be happy if she had that pic on her phone 😂

It was the butt pic of 2017 wasn't it 😂 (i kid, i kid)

• Haha 2

Well now I can't find it, will try and post later on but no, it wasn't that one - I keep that one for me 😍 😉

• Haha 2

Probably was. The background chatter in this video is about their hangovers and not being able to keep doing that.

Also, that piece of hair stuck to Billie's shoe is so distracting and Pepsi?!?! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Also Kevin looks very drunk 🥴😂

I know!  I desperately want to open up his left eye to make the picture perfect.

• Like 1

My girlfriend always teases me by saying what a big head Billie has :dry:

• Haha 4

True and I try to tell her that and she keeps teasing me only because I think he's cute 😂 Maybe she's jealous 😋

• Like 1

@jengd I also get the "funny looking" comment from my friends. One of them says that he looks like a weird hobbit.

@The Bellie One of my best friends is gay and even he doesn't think Billie is hot.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

@jengd I also get the "funny looking" comment from my friends. One of them says that he looks like a weird hobbit.

@The Bellie One of my best friends is gay and even he doesn't think Billie is hot.

But some people are just wrong 😉😉

Billie looks so amazing in the shoot @Montclare posted the link to, he’s made an art out of sexy scruffy 😂😂

• Like 2