The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

10 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

^^^ I love how his pants are so tight he can’t get the mic back out πŸ˜‚

Isn't that how we like his pants?? :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Oh these are two of my all time favourite looks - that jacket was awesome and Billie was jaw dropping gorgeous in it and then the bottom pic was at the Grammies I think and he had on those leather trousers, again drop dead gorgeous.

I'm with @Green Day In Seattle - I'd just die if he looked at me like that :woot: 😍

• Like 4

Well, I guess photobucket is being an asshole.Β Looks like all the pictures I posted are broken now. Can anyone else see them? They were working last night.Β :confused:

I'll edit that post and link themΒ with imgur tomorrow if the problem isn't fixed yet.

2 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Well, I guess photobucket is being an asshole.Β Looks like all the pictures I posted are broken now. Can anyone else see them? They were working last night.Β :confused:

I'll edit that post and link themΒ with imgur tomorrow if the problem isn't fixed yet.

Photobucket is no good for posting pictures on forums any more. A couple of years ago they changed it so you have to have a paid account to post photos on other sites (and it costsΒ something ridiculous like $500 a year). You can still store photos there for yourself but if you post a link on another site the photo won't show up (possibly will for you but not anyone else), and any photos you posted before the change will stop showing up too. Totally ridiculous, Imgur is the way to go.

• Thanks 1

The curls. What Β baby he was.

I prefer todays hair. Short and curly/short and spikey.Β 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, The Bellie said:

He's too cute on these picsΒ :wub:

Okay I was gonna say which picture was my favorite but I can't pick one :wub:Β  He's just perfect :wub:Β 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

That CK photo is a total photoshop pic. I’ve seen many different heads on that ad.Β 

Shirtless dad-bod billieπŸ€”πŸ€” 😍 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, squashie09 said:

That CK photo is a total photoshop pic. I’ve seen many different heads on that ad.Β 

Shirtless dad-bod billieπŸ€”πŸ€” 😍 

i'm so sad i wish it was real 😭 but yes we need billie without a shirt :wub:  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, jengd said:

Thisο»Ώο»Ώ absolutely needs to go in here, how good is our boy looking!!Β  So hawt 😍 😍 πŸ’₯

He looks so fucking amazing!😍 I love his hair like that.πŸ’•

It's just so nice to see him again.:wub:

• Love 2

He almost resembles late 90's Billie in that recent fan pic. *fans self

• Like 1

Yet more evidence that theΒ break that he has had has done him the world of good. Loving the slicked back hair, tooΒ :wub:

I still maintain that someone needs to take Dadbod as their username... and pick a picture of Billies bellie as their profile picture.Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1