The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

9 hours ago, Biddymc said:

Ok, that last pic on insta is so freaking hot.  I am unglued.   

It immediately became my whatsapp background 🤤😁❤️

• Like 1

On 2/17/2019 at 11:07 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

This is freaky!

I saw in on Youtube once. Yeah it is :P and they didn't always choose the most flattering pics, but it's still captivating.

On 2/18/2019 at 4:45 AM, Scumbag On A Mission said:

This is a test. There should be a picture included in this post. Hopefully I’ve actually managed to successfully upload the picture. 

Edit: I give up. :dry:

I hope you'll manage soon, if it may help I personally always do it from my computer, it's probably easier. Whether it's an image I find on the internet or one I upload from my files on a host site like imgur, I right-click on the pic to open it in a new tab and copy the url address of the tab, and then I paste it directly (Ctrl+V) in the GDC post. It happened to me to mess it up as well :happy:  

About the pic Billie posted for his birthday... I don't remember what he did last year, but I'm happy he has posted something himself this year for this occasion, with a pic where he shows to be happy, healthy, taking good time with Adrienne, and I join every one else saying it's so awesome they chose to sleep (and make love obviously) in their car, it's so romantic, and sweet of him to share it with us. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Looking at the picture again (not that I need an excuse to :whistle), I think the break that Billie has had in recent months is playing its part in him looking so good. Living out of a suitcase, travelling and time changes during a world tour must take their toll on the human body, but Billie has only done two Coverups shows and Christmas in Minnesota since the Longshot tour ended, and the rest that he's had during that time is helping to make him look refreshed and radiant. 

And it's nice to see the Rev Rad tattoo, too :wub:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, The Insider said:

Now see this one is way hotter to me.  

And you would be correct.

4 hours ago, The Insider said:

@Adorkable says Im hot all the time👺

You are and you are so much older than that.

Having a fangirl mind blank- which show was it where Billie ran back onstage in his underwear after the show (or pre-encore?), signaled for the spotlight, and mooned the audience?

I swear he looks better now than 10 years ago. I don't know how he does it, but I want whatever he's been taking/eating/drinking.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Having a fangirl mind blank- which show was it where Billie ran back onstage in his underwear after the show (or pre-encore?), signaled for the spotlight, and mooned the audience?

Konstanz, Germany - 1 September 2012

It's at about 55 seconds

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Konstanz, Germany - 1 September 2012

It's at about 55 seconds

Thank you!

• Like 1

I'm thrilled that we've been given these two gorgeous pictures of Billie after a number of quieter months towards the end of last year- and I'm excited for all the new pictures that will come at us at an increasing rate as we move towards the next album. 

I'm getting Warning era vibes from his clothes in yesterday's picture which combine nicely with the slicked back hair. 

• Like 4