The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

On 2/16/2019 at 5:46 PM, The Bellie said:

This one is for the drooling (have we ever fangirled about it? I can't remember)

D1V06yh.jpg?1

and this one is for the eyes :wub: and for the nose hair @The Insider

This is a bit yukky.

• Haha 3

He should have taken the giant toaster.

1 hour ago, squashie09 said:

Fangirling over this pic. Looks to be new-ish and at Otis.

Any computer genius here who can work out what the whiteboard says?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Well that last Billie post has me thinking about car sex

NGL, my mind went there too...

• Haha 2

This is a test. There should be a picture included in this post. Hopefully I’ve actually managed to successfully upload the picture. 

Edit: I give up. :dry:

Well on another note that picture of Billie with his shirt off is pretty attractive. :lol: Like @pacejunkie punk said, it may be Billie’s birthday but we’re the ones who have been given a gift.:dance:

Edited by Scumbag On A Mission
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Scumbag On A Mission said:

This is a test. There should be a picture included in this post. Hopefully I’ve actually managed to successfully upload the picture. 

Edit: I give up. :dry:

Well on another note that picture of Billie with his shirt off is pretty attractive. :lol: Like @pacejunkie punk said, it may be Billie’s birthday but we’re the ones who have been given a gift.:dance:

What source are you trying to use to insert a photo? Is it an existing photo online or one you uploaded somewhere? I use tumblr. I find that more simple than imgur. 

I saw his post on my phone earlier and got so excited.  There is so many levels of awesome in that photo, being topless, his tatts, his smile.

• Like 3

Wow! I'm lost for words with that picture! Phwoar! That was totally worth getting up early on a Monday morning to check!:wub:

• Like 2

I just can't get over how insanely sexy he looks in that pic. That photo is like the epitome of perfection. His lovely messy curls, gorgeous smooth skin, beautiful ink, dreamy half-closed eyes, delicious plump lips set in a tiny smirk (he knows exactly what he does to us, the little shit!), his adorable lil eyelashes, perfectly shaped eyebrows, the stubble, the necklaces, the earring... he is absolutely divine. Just imagine waking up to that every day. 80 is one lucky lady, that's for sure!

I also kinda adore the fact that he could've gone pretty much anywhere he wanted but he chose to sleep in his car.❤️ It's just such a Billie thing to do and I love that he's like that.❤️

I couldn´t describe it better 😁😍❤️

Edited by Haushinka.27
I messed up the copy... sorry new here!
  • Like 3