The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

1 hour ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I'm fangirling over Billies thumb and fingers in that picture. 

And nails, he has such beautiful nails!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@The Bellie He can’t help but look adorable. No matter how pissed off he looks. He just can’t help it. :wub:

Also could somebody give me instructions on how to attach a picture to a post? It might be simple and obvious but I’m literally the furthest thing from “tech savvy”. It’s similar to Billie’s struggle to comprehend modern technology. :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Scumbag On A Mission said:

@The Bellie He can’t help but look adorable. No matter how pissed off he looks. He just can’t help it. :wub:

Also could somebody give me instructions on how to attach a picture to a post? It might be simple and obvious but I’m literally the furthest thing from “tech savvy”. It’s similar to Billie’s struggle to comprehend modern technology. :lol:

So you can either use a picture's URL if it isn't yours. If it is, you can upload it to a hosting website - @Hermione suggested Imgur because it's free and easy to use. :lol:

• Like 1

@maryjanewhatsername Thank you! That was actually helpful.

I can’t tell whether or not I actually attached an image to this post. If I did, I did so as a test. :lol:

Edit: Well that didn’t work. :S

Edited by Scumbag On A Mission

17 hours ago, Scumbag On A Mission said:

@maryjanewhatsername Thank you! That was actually helpful.

I can’t tell whether or not I actually attached an image to this post. If I did, I did so as a test. :lol:

Edit: Well that didn’t work. :S

If it's just an image on google go to "view image in new tab" and copy and the url from there and paste it here. If it's an image you have saved on your computer you have to upload it to an image hosting site like Imgur. Once you've joined the site and uploaded an image you copy the "original gif link" url and paste it here (you can either paste it in "insert other media" > "insert image from url" or just paste it directly in the post).

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

If it's just an image on google go to "view image in new tab" and copy and the url from there and paste it here. If it's an image you have saved on your computer you have to upload it to an image hosting site like Imgur. Once you've joined the site and uploaded an image you copy the "direct link" url and paste it here (you can either paste it in "insert other media" > "insert image from url" or just paste it directly in the post).

Where would we be without you :wub:

22 minutes ago, jengd said:

If you haven’t seen it, this is a great performance and Billie looks awesome in it.  This high quality version has appeared quite recently for some reason.  

That was the first live Green Day performance I ever saw :wub:. Didn't have internet but was lucky enough to see it watching music channels at my dad's house. Totally blew me away omg, especially St Jimmy. Speaking of spit there's a nice drool shot at the end of that song :D. Iconic performance

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Montclare said:

We're going to talk about the St. Jimmy drool, but not these moments?

Hey you brought up the subject of drool :PThat would've been the first time I ever witnessed the magic of Billie's hips and you've gifed it 😍, brilliant

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, jengd said:

If you haven’t seen it, this is a great performance and Billie looks awesome in it.  This high quality version has appeared quite recently for some reason.

Oh man, I love that show! One of my favorites from AI era. I didn't know there was a full version of it available! I only have the individual songs and they're only 480p I think. I guess I need to download this now!