& a pimple😋

Now I did notice that. I wasn't going to mention it, though. :lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Now I did notice that. I wasn't going to mention it, though. :lol:

Just proves he really is ageless. 

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, The Bellie said:

I prefer his selfies a little lower on his face, so we can see better all the mouth and chin area :P. Here his eyes look huge lol! but he looks amazing. He could smile too! I love the wrinkles on the corners of his eyes when he smiles. I want to get older fast (true!) so I have the same :D

Typically this (from Viggiano):

(^^even the bodyguard behind looks emotional looking at him laughing lol, or am I imagining things?)

he's even so much cuter when he smiles :wub: but it's true that smiles like these are spontaneous, not provoked for a picture, especially a selfie, so I understand he sticks with neutral faces for selfies

I love how is face looks chubbier when he smiles.:wub: I just wanna pinch his cheeks, he's so CUTE.:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

Hi! This is the fangirls thread so welcome ❤️ if you want to obsess over the boys, here's the thread for you!!!! @Hermione knows the rules and regulations to threads better than I do, but welcome!!!!!!

Thank you! I really needed this; everyone I know in my personal life is getting sick of listening to my Green Day jibber jabber, so it’ll be nice to fuss over the guys with people who are just as infatuated with them as I am! 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Scumbag On A Mission said:

Hi everyone! I just created this account today so I really haven’t familiarized myself with how this online community operates. Are these chats exclusive or are they opened to just about anyone? As a fangirl who has practically nobody to obsess over Green Day with, this topic looks like a whole lot of fun. :happy:

Oh yes everyone's welcome to post in all topics. The forum guidelines give a general overview of the rules of the site but otherwise have fun!

@maryjanewhatsername Happy birthday! Have a great one :banana: 

a84976fbc3b18df1eef6ecf3f96330fa.gif

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Scumbag On A Mission said:

Hi everyone! I just created this account today so I really haven’t familiarized myself with how this online community operates. Are these chats exclusive or are they opened to just about anyone? As a fangirl who has practically nobody to obsess over Green Day with, this topic looks like a whole lot of fun. :happy:

You've picked the best thread to start - no judging here except from me😍

Welcome

56 minutes ago, The Insider said:

You've picked the best thread to start - no judging here except from me😍

Welcome

Thank you! After looking over some of the conversations that have taken place on this thread, I can tell I’ve come to the right place. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Scumbag On A Mission said:

Thank you! After looking over some of the conversations that have taken place on this thread, I can tell I’ve come to the right place. 

Great username by the way. Love that song. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Bellie said:

Welcome @Scumbag On A Mission! and happy birthday @maryjanewhatsername!

I didn't dare put on here this drawing of Billie I made but for this special occasion (you turning 20!) I will. Have a great one!

yes its the raccoon look! (I also colored it but I like this partly uncolored version too)

You're too sweet :wub: thank you so much :wub: this looks amazing!! You're really talented!!! 

• Love 1

20 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Great username by the way. Love that song. 

Thanks! It’s one of my favorite songs from Shenanigans.

19 hours ago, jengd said:

@Scumbag On A Mission - welcome!  We are all happy to worship Billie and you will find chat about all (well nearly) of his anatomy, and yes we love his little bellie so join the fun.

@maryjanewhatsername happy birthday, so close to Billie’s too !  

Thank you @jengd :wub: it was a wonderful day :wub:

6 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

My little visit for the week here. So I will post this here:

Billie smiling while playing drum. I love his smile and I love the fact that he is good at playing a lot of different instruments.

:wub: YOU CAN'T JUST POST SOMETHING THIS HOT :wub: