The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

4 minutes ago, jengd said:

Adorable as the foxes are and I can see where you are coming from @Adorkable, I think the racoons have it.  Got to say though, sometimes when he sits on the stage kind of hunched over I think panda.  Challenge there for anyone who want to go after more cute animal pictures 😂 oh, and BJ too!

I can't do the raccoons. They are so destructive I just can't see them as cute. I'm still going with the foxes. 

• Like 2

On 1/22/2019 at 10:34 PM, The Bellie said:

Yeah - one of the things I love about Billie is how he manages to stay professional onstage through any situation - from Woodstock to The Longshot!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, The Insider said:

It's Australia so zero surprise. Billie wouldn't be a python though, he'd be a little snake :P 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Hermione said:

It's Australia so zero surprise. Billie wouldn't be a python though, he'd be a little snake :P 

Barbados threadsnake. :lol: Is that little enough?

lead2.jpg

@The Insider But seriously, I had a dream once that I had a gigantic python named Billie. Haha!

• Haha 4

On 1/26/2019 at 4:30 AM, The Bellie said:

This is unrelated but I couldn't resist making this gif, Billie makes a baass jump and then dorkily starts to pull his pants back up :P

That IS a really badass jump! He's so athletic!

• Like 3

Seeing that @The Bellie so wonderfully shared some beautiful pics of Billie's smile (thank you for blessing this thread :wub:) can we just talk about his smile for a minute??? :wub: I know I might get dragged for this opinion but I really like his new smile (after it got fixed around the RevRad Era I think??) and I probably like it better than the crooked smile from the 21CB and Tril Era :wub: although both are adorable I absolutely love his new chompers :wub: any thoughts? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, squashie09 said:

I like his new chompers! He seems more confident with them as well!! 

I think that's one thing that really sells me on them :wub: his happiness is just so pure and I love it when he's confident and happy! 

• Like 3

I like the new choppers too.  On a serious note, I suspect he’s had lots of damage and issues over the years (there is plenty of photo evidence) so presumably had lots of work done but for whatever reason, has now had a serious overhaul of his dental work.  I’m also glad that they aren’t too big and unnatural looking, sorry US cousins but some of your dentists seem to get really carried away and look like they would rather be fitting teeth for a horse than a human.  On a fan girl note, much more importantly, he seems really happy with them and we appear to be getting lots of big open smiles which is lovely.  He has a great smile, his eyes light up and I love the little wrinkles at the sides of his eyes, I also love the shape of his mouth (I do all the time) but it changes when he smiles, it almost becomes more triangular, he really is adorable, and hawt! 😍😍😍

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Nightlife said:

Saw this and thought of you guys lol 

Oh my god that is the most perfect thing I have ever seen (aside from Billie himself)! 😂

8 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I missed this thread. I'm so busy with school, it's insane. I'm glad this thread is always so active.  I love all the conversations here and all the photos.  Talking about Billie is what keeps me sane right now. 

Anyone else notice Billie's habit :
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/1c/e3/17/1ce31786245e41611f04d62d9cafa21d.jpg

He's cute when he does this.

I have absolutely noticed that! He does it a lot and I love it! 😍

• Like 1

Since things have gone quiet, let's take this opportunity to make fangirl predictions for Billie for the next GD era. I will keep a spreadsheet of our predictions to see who's the most accurate (or inaccurate 😜). My own predictions are in brackets. 

Eyeliner: None; Light; Full Panda (Light)

Earring to stay: Yes; No (Yes) 

Hair length: Bald; Short; Mid-length; Long & Fluffy; Dreadlocks (Mid-length)

Hair colour: (Black)

Wearing a tie: Yes; No (Yes)

Wearing a waistcoat: Yes; No (Yes)

Length of shirt: Short sleeve; Long sleeve (Long sleeve) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I’m predicting the Longshot look will stay — no eyeliner, black mid-length fluff, earring, T-shirt and jacket combo that damn him he doesn’t take off. 

• Like 1