The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

3 hours ago, The Bellie said:

I just made this with Paint so the editing is terrible, but look how they look perfectly jaded together :wub: 

Hahahahahahaha I love this

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Bellie said:

Also, about that vid, I might have said it already last year when it came out, but I'm thankful to Kevin for having helped Billie out by coming closer to him when he could, sharing a laughter or a solo with him, making him feel less alone in this tornado of cell phone fans. I enjoyed Kevin for all he was in The Longhsot, but in these types of situations, I'm more than enjoying, I'm really loving what he did. It was so important.

I had the same exact thought.  At all three shows where the audience rushed the stage, Kevin was right there with him.

DC

Baltimore

Philadelphia

21 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

MORE BILLIE AND ANIMALS :wub: 

Just a heads up before the mods yell at you; they ask not to have too many pics in one post because it slows down how fast the page loads.  If you have multiples, you might want to put them in spoilers.  Personally, I cap mine at four usually.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Montclare said:

Just a heads up before the mods yell at you; they ask not to have too many pics in one post because it slows down how fast the page loads.  If you have multiples, you might want to put them in spoilers.  Personally, I cap mine at four usually.

Thanks for the info!!! :wub: 

• Like 1

As a cat lover, I'm really digging that kitty scritching gif! :wub: Don't know if I've seen that one before. I can't believe a fan brought their cat to meet Billie! 😂

Omg I love the pic of him and the wiener 😍 Off topic but I have 2 of them, wiener dogs not the other wiener. And the one where he's holding two frenchies ❤️ is that mojo and tre's dog as puppies?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, squashie09 said:

If I wasn’t so busy at work, I’d offer to create the calendar (I'm a graphic designer). Based on the size of the images, the calendar wouldn’t be very large. Maybe a 5”X5” square photo. 

Maybe over the summer, when school is out and my workload slows some, I could give it a shot... (i work at a university/college) 

Should I set up a Dropbox folder for people to submit their “Billie with animals” photos? I can drop the link in my profile, maybe? @Hermione is that possible? 

I'm not certain how Dropbox works but if it's just a link to it I think so!

Or if/when you decide you definitely want to do it you could make a thread for it

12 hours ago, The Bellie said:

I just made this with Paint so the editing is terrible, but look how they look perfectly jaded together :wub:

Twins!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I can't find where @pacejunkie punk said she'd like to interview GD on a bed but I saw these and thought of that comment :lol:

Pretty sure Melbourne for this bed.

8 hours ago, Hermione said:

Cute, grubby, mischievous and thick black eyeliner, definitely Billie's spirit animal :P 

I also see him a lemur. There family oriented, energetic and intelligent.  They also have racoon eyes😀

• Like 2

Spoiler

9ff2c2433648359b629ec0290d929c65.jpg

We are comparing Billie to animals? He is without a doubt a fox. They are beautiful, smart, mischievous and playful. To be more accurate, he is a baby fox, because he is a baby human. 

Spoiler

3029c3ef-6680-4488-bbd8-ccd9ab997aa7.jpg

Spoiler

cute-baby-foxes-8-574436a046464__880.jpg

Spoiler

9ff2c2433648359b629ec0290d929c65.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Adorable as the foxes are and I can see where you are coming from @Adorkable, I think the racoons have it.  Got to say though, sometimes when he sits on the stage kind of hunched over I think panda.  Challenge there for anyone who want to go after more cute animal pictures 😂 oh, and BJ too!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2