The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

19 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

^I've said it before, I want one of those dumb "hot guys with baby animals" calendars, except it's just Billie with cute animals.

Could you make this a thing?? :wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

Could you make this a thing?? :wub:

I wonder if there's enough pics of Billie with animals to do this? I can remember seeing him with dogs, a cat, a llama, a horse and a cow :lol:. I don't know if there's others, might have to include lots of dog ones.

• Love 1

Just now, Hermione said:

I wonder if there's enough pics of Billie with animals to do this? I can remember seeing him with dogs, a cat, a llama, a horse and a cow :lol:. I don't know if there's others, might have to include lots of dog ones.

HERMIONE PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN OMG I KNEW YOU WOULD SAVE THE DAY :lol:

14 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

HERMIONE PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN OMG I KNEW YOU WOULD SAVE THE DAY :lol:

:lol: I have zero graphic skills, just helping with the concept!

• Haha 3

It’s easy enough to make calendars etc with some great software but not sure how you’d get on using pic of a celebrity, would there be copyright issues?  

Im sure we could cope if there were lots of puppies!

We need to start a petition for Billie to do a photoshoot with various cute animals. Here are some that I would like to see (aside from cats and dogs): elk, red panda, rosy boa, any kind of seal, leopard gecko or bearded dragon (or one in each hand!), flying fox, and platypus;).

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jengd said:

I have two bearded dragons, he could come here for his photo shoot, I'd look after him, really I would  :woot: :eyebrows:

And here we have it: Jen kidnapping Billie. :lol:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

And here we have it: Jen kidnapping Billie. :lol:

Oh, kidnapping is harsh.  Highly possible, but harsh 😂 😂 a girl can dream!

• Haha 1

Just now, jengd said:

Oh, kidnapping is harsh.  Highly possible, but harsh 😂 😂 a girl can dream!

He totally came willingly! I swear! :lol:

• Haha 2

Billie is gorgeous on that Instagram photo with the dog :wub: but seriously, I have a hard time finding animals cute compared to Billie. I mean, I find them cute, but not as much as him. @Jane Lannister yeah a photo with Billie wearing eyeliner and a raccoon would be perfect. (I also find animals like raccoons cuter than most cats and dogs.) And if it were in a calendar, it would have to be a funny month, like April :P

Seriously, we should make a fanmade calendar with pics of Billie and animals (we could easily find 12, there's also that gif of Billie holding a puppy with cute music during The Longshot) and send a unique copy to Billie for his birthday. Then he decides if he wants it to be a thing or not :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, The Bellie said:

@Jane Lannister yeah a photo with Billie wearing eyeliner and a raccoon would be perfect. (I also find animals like raccoons cuter than most cats and dogs.) And if it were in a calendar, it would have to be a funny month, like April :P

Racoons are so damn adorable. I love them!!! I heard they're little shits though. Totally fitting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Montclare said:

And now is the time to use this again...

That's how it went down @jengd, right?

Maybe if I didn’t just make it 5’1 on a good day, but in my dreams yes! 😂😂

Loving the calendar idea.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 1/20/2019 at 2:06 PM, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

It is indeed the same kid - it's Chase. We met him and his mom in Austin, TX. They were also at the Longshot in Washington DC and he sat on the stage. Chuck Bones from the Trash Bags came and high fived him!

I had to look where Kansas City, Chicago, Austin  and Washington DC respectively were. Amazing! That kid and his family traveled (at least) in four different places in the US to see Billie, and Chase was invited the two first times. I know it's not so rare that Billie invites kids this age, but the way he talked about Chase in the Kansas City live, (I said Instagram the first time but it was Facebook, here I put a link to the vid on youtube), the fact he chose to invite him a second time when he recognized him, while this kid happens to be a really big fan, really touches me :wub:.

As you mentioned that gig of The Longhsot in Washington, I looked up again for that 17 min vid on YT where Billie invites people on stage and gets bumped up, with phones brandished in front of his face all the time, in a way I feel very mitigated about :P, at least. I mean, the only thing that makes me feel mitigated and not really hateful about it is that Billie keeps his smile, and gets along with it, good or bad. And in spite of all, I really wish that these types of experiences during the Longshot tour contributed to make that tour special to him, in a positive way.

I didn't notice Chase in that vid but I noticed another kid with long hair that was standing next to Billie on stage, I think it's the same one he invited to play Knowledge (the vid is great) in Camden, NJ, during Rev Rad. And Billie definitely recognized him with The Longshot the following year, and felt happy about his presence, and that's awesome as well.

Funny enough, even though I didn't feel comfortable watching that vid again, it made me plunge in the feelings of being at my own Longshot gigs, I had the impression I was really there for a few seconds, I remembered details I had forgotten in mind, that were brought to me by sensations. Maybe because I wanted to be there so I wouldn't hate completely when Billie gets bumped like that. At one point he puts himself on the floor, and people lean over him with their phone in between... :ermm: Still, in the end, he makes that smile :wub: with the second kid I talked about. So I can't hate it completely, all the situation with the fans onstage is a mix of awkward, dumb and awesome, and the edge is often tenuous between cheerful and aggressive from the fans; in the end, it's Billie who draws the line. Anyways, he really is a great singer, musician, performer, rockstar, human being, to be able to carry on, marvelously, lightheartedly, what he was doing in these conditions, his breath cut all the time, the mic in front of his face about to swing away or towards him. I don't wish that it happens again, but it makes me even more admiring to see it.

Also, about that vid, I might have said it already last year when it came out, but I'm thankful to Kevin for having helped Billie out by coming closer to him when he could, sharing a laughter or a solo with him, making him feel less alone in this tornado of cell phone fans. I enjoyed Kevin for all he was in The Longhsot, but in these types of situations, I'm more than enjoying, I'm really loving what he did. It was so important.

• Like 2