The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

19 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Billie and my sister kissed right next to me lmao. She doesn't even fancy him, so unfair :P 

Tell your sister I'm so incredibly jealous!! :cry: 

1 hour ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Fixed that for you 😘

Thank you! I love this way of thinking.

1 hour ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

Can we just talk about the number of fans that have kissed Billie???? AND HOW LUCKY THEY ARE??? :cry: can you just imagine being called on stage and then Billie is just like oh by the way lets kiss:runaround:  so so jealous :cry: 

:cry: I so wish it would happen to me. But it will never happen, not even getting on stage. If I ever get the chance to meet Billie, I will just take whatever happens. I mean it is so hard to be able to meet him and people who do succeed normally don't have so much time with him. Anyway, if he was going to kiss me, go ahead Billie! But I never kissed someone before. I don't even know how it feels to be kissed.

• Like 4

So Billie's in Southern California.  Kevin's in Southern California.  What are the odds we get this for NYE again (and speaking of kisses, of course we need a midnight kiss between them)?  🤞

2 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

Can he not! He’s to fucking adorable. (Sorry these had to be posted here as well for my inner fan girl needs) 

YES BABE THANK YOU MY INNER FANGIRL NEEDED TO SCREAM :wub: HE'S SO PERFECT :wub: 

• Like 3

I noticed in his story he skipped over the Philadelphia date. Must have been too traumatized 😂 I hope that show isn’t just some painful memory.  🥵

• Haha 2

Happy new year ladies! 

Hopefully there'll be lots to fangirl over this year, GD didn't perform together at all last year so I'm hoping for some pictures from new gigs :wub:

On a different note I thought Billie would've been blond for more than 5 weeks :(

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Happy new year ladies! 

Hopefully there'll be lots to fangirl over this year, GD didn't perform together at all last year so I'm hoping for some pictures from new gigs :wub:

On a different note I thought Billie would've been blond for more than 5 weeks :(

Yeah if he didn’t look ao damn good right now I’d be sadder because I loved that blonde. Hey you don’t suppose this means the recording phase is over already and they’re heading into the promotional phase? 😱

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Hey you don’t suppose this means the recording phase is over already and they’re heading into the promotional phase? 😱

Ngl, that thought crossed my mind. I'm not gonna get too excited though, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Hey you don’t suppose this means the recording phase is over already and they’re heading into the promotional phase? 😱

When Billie said last month that he was writing new songs I assumed the album would be released nearer the end of this year rather than being at the promotional phase now. However, this is the same Billie who promised FBHT gigs, so god knows where they are at with the album right now- like Gloria said there's no point in getting too excited. What will be will be. 

Spoiler

But obviously I want the album ASAP 😜

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Goofygoldfish said:

I'm going to shut up now, I've have no-one to fangirl to all day, and it's all built up.... thanks for reading! 

That's what we're here for!

And Mike Fasano's wife seriously looks like Amy Adams.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

Her eye make up is awesome

Seriously, first thought was how on point her make up was last night.  So wish I could do that!

Billie looked really good too.  Yummy.

• Like 2

On 12/31/2018 at 8:42 PM, IcyMoffatt said:

But I never kissed someone before. I don't even know how it feels to be kissed.

I've never had a kiss with someone I loved :P so the kisses were just meh for me. Even when I'd have better experiences of it, I'm sure kissing Billie would be the best possible. :wub:

The next time you're at a GD gig, if you can make friends with other people in the audience and tell them that you want to have a chance for your first kiss to be from Billie, maybe they can make a sign and all yell together for you so Billie will pick you up for a song and than you'll get to ask him a kiss. I'm sure you'd have all the chances to get it once you're on stage. He had accepted even as lately as during RevRad to kiss women invited on stage, like in this lovely vid:

It may be quick, but that kind of kiss touches me a lot more than the kisses Billie gave during the 21CB tour (even if they were surely awesome for the girls kissed, and it was very generous of him), because it had become a regular thing to pick a girl and kiss her during the same song at each gig (while he was probably not being sober), whereas here he just accepts to give a kiss when he's been asked one spontaneously, and kindly from that girl. So it leaves hope for you @IcyMoffatt :wub:

18 hours ago, squashie09 said:

Can he not! He’s to fucking adorable. (Sorry these had to be posted here as well for my inner fan girl needs) 

I swear that the second one is one of the most gorgeous pics ever. Beautiful man. He looks uncommonly great with make-up, but even better without. And that stubble fits him so well. :wub:

He looks great on all the new year pics, and Adie as well! I'm rather glad that he came back to black hair, but very amazed indeed that he dares to make his hair undergo so may quick changes. He's afraid of nothing :ga:

• Like 4

Not that I would do it, but it must be good to be self-assured enough to walk up to a stranger and ask them for a kiss. Closest I got was being dared to a game of kiss or slap by a stranger on the street. :lol:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, squashie09 said:

Can we talk about Billies shoes last night, cus they are amazing.

Are they like, shiny loafers?