The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

8 minutes ago, The Insider said:

Ok my last critique of BJs outfit - I hope I'm mistaken but is he wearing granddad comfy shoes?

They would go with his granddad jacket... 😉

• Like 1

@G-L-O-R-I-A always happy to discuss how gorgeous Billie is and the other night was no exception, not my favourite outfit though.  I got very excited about the red trousers before I saw them properly but they were too baggy and I didn’t particularly like his jacket but the lighting seems pretty weird in almost all the pics I’ve even so far.  Yes, @The Insider looks like Billie was wearing sensible shoes 😂.  He looked great though, relaxed and happy and sounded fab, what more could we want! 😍😍loved his hair, both the more slicked look to start and the messy after show looks 💕💕

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

I really love how the guitar is squidging into his soft tummy 🤪  

:wub: :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, The Bellie said:

were kinda sexy actually 

Hide contents

Hide contents

KINDA omg, the passion in these. 😍😍😍😍😍

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, R_Z-Log said:

@maryjanewhatsername I’ll always have a soft spot for Dookie era Billie because that’s when I first started getting into Green Day, but I must say the man gets better looking with age!

I've always thought of it as a caterpillar into a butterfly kind of thing. Or the Ugly Duckling. :lol: Still charming, but definitely not beautiful. Haha!

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Montclare said:

I just love that that Great Dane makes Billie look so tiny. :wub:

Early on in the clip I thought the dog was going to jump up on Billie and was expecting to see the two of them rolling on the ground 😂😂 think he could easily put his paws on Billie’s shoulders.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was just listening to a radio show from jan 1990 and it reminded me how Billie was just “Bill” then. John kept referring to him as Bill and I know Mike did too. It’s funny how when you’re a teen you want a name that sounds more mature but a few years later it would be Billie exclusively. The Bill phase was cute though *fangirls over Bill*

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I was just listening to a radio show from jan 1990 and it reminded me how Billie was just “Bill” then. John kept referring to him as Bill and I know Mike did too. It’s funny how when you’re a teen you want a name that sounds more mature but a few years later it would be Billie exclusively. The Bill phase was cute though *fangirls over Bill*

I know exactly the one you're talking about.  That's the one where John basically wouldn't stop talking and Billie and Mike couldn't really get a word in? 

It's always so weird to me to hear Billie called Bill.  I wonder when (and why) Mike switched over; I think the last time I heard him say Bill was in 1994.

• Like 1