The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

9 hours ago, The Bellie said:

I haven't found many pictures where he does an O face There's also this one:wub::

HOTTIE HOTTIE HOTTIE :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

All I want for Christmas is some video of blonde Billie at the Coverups show. Please. I’ve been very good this year.  🙏

Same! Dear Santa, please grant our wishes!! 🙏🏻 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, jengd said:

If you go to the replies to Billie’s comment, you will see someone say that Billie smelled like baby soap when they met him, do we finally have an answer to one of our favourite questions?

I've always hoped Billie would smell like pine or something fresh like that. Soap is fine, though. Lol! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

That sweet zoom on Tre almost killed me for some reason I have no idea why :lol: Love the boys!

I've been on the hunt for more Billie pics - you know what that means. I found my newest obsession - SILLY FACES :wub:

1f5cc583652d0046732de64863d9b507--americ

hqdefault.jpg

a7d8e85390629049ac11bff7a07fa5b7--green-

large.gif

and an oldy but a goody:

green-day-1.jpg?quality=85

HOW IS HE SO CUTE WHEN HE DERPS?? When I make a stupid face I look like a train wreck but here's Billie looking hot :wub:

Okay, now listen, I know we have different opinions and fetishes, but, come ON, we all know Tré's the one you should be googly-eyein'.

Actually, aren't they all hot? It's not just Billie or Tré, it's all three of them.

5 hours ago, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

Okay, now listen, I know we have different opinions and fetishes, but, come ON, we all know Tré's the one you should be googly-eyein'.

Actually, aren't they all hot? It's not just Billie or Tré, it's all three of them.

Billie is the "pretty boy" of the group. That's why he has the most fangirls. Mike and Tré are good looking too, but Billie just has that special something. Trê is definitely the clown (though they all can be complete goofballs), Mike is the most down to earth and normal, and Billie is the charismatic fluffy boi.

86c7a2f3-b264-4c82-958e-ec433a49c782-ori

Yeah, I always love the “Mike’s the normal one theory” ‘cos as soon as someone says that he goes off and demonstrates how wrong we are to think that 😂😂

@Green Day In Seattle I love the pic above but I’m with @Not as cool as Tré Cool, all three are hot but I prefer Tre with less rigid hair than he’s wearing these days.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jengd said:

Yeah, I always love the “Mike’s the normal one theory” ‘cos as soon as someone says that he goes off and demonstrates how wrong we are to think that 😂😂

@Green Day In Seattle I love the pic above but I’m with @Not as cool as Tré Cool, all three are hot but I prefer Tre with less rigid hair than he’s wearing these days.

Shitting over a balcony on to Juliette Binoche's patio on Oscar night is all that needs to be said :lol: 

So Billie's posting vintage nudes on Instagram now. I approve

• Like 4

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I really love the hair. For once I wish he would just keep it blonde through the next promotion period.

Pretty please and amen.

• Haha 1