The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

^ I don't know why I find that second one so hilarious, but I can't stop laughing at it. :lol: Maybe because it's just this gigantic Billie in the background just standing there with his tongue out and looking like a doof.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yes, from the same trip as some of their Ig posts during the summer, except he’s wearing an orange towel, hence the Buddhist monk reference - they wear saffron robes.

• Like 2

Anybody have any pictures of all of Billie's tattoos and what they mean? I'd love to know more about them! 

17 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

Anybody have any pictures of all of Billie's tattoos and what they mean? I'd love to know more about them! 

There’s a thread for that

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

I’m still watching on repeat! 🥰

Me too. I was just wondering earlier today if we were gonna get any kind of xmas surprise. This is a nice one. So much eye candy. 

• Like 3

I need someone to gif billies little duck walk at 1:19. For science.  😏😬

also, I have so may screen grabs from this.

• Haha 1

I'm just feeling so much affection for Billie right now. He's just the best! I love him so much! :wub:

• Like 3

So much to love in the new video, I know we’ve all said it already but Billie in particular looked so good, happy and well it’s a treat to see some more footage. 😍😍😍 and we just finished talking about how adorable they all are with the kids :yay::woot:

@Montclare‘s first gif though.... oh wow!

• Love 2

Watched the video when it got posted last night, but then my internet connection decided to fuck up so I couldn't come on here to fangirl and it was so frustrating.:mad: But yes, I adore the video. Was feeling really down last night, but seeing this video filled with footage of my favourite human being his awesome goofy self instantly put a smile on my face. Love ya Billie! :wub:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Montclare said:

I'm 100% sure that's from the sound check at my local show!