The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Ok I know we’re moving on, but since I started the whole “attractive dad” thing, I just have to say everyone that commented hit the nail on the head. Him having kids doesn’t make him attractive. It’s the way he’s a dad and that we get to see a whole different side of him.  I mean seriously, how many rock stars have been married to the same woman for over 20 years and have such public displays of being such an awesome father? I’m sure there are plenty, but I don’t see them on regular so I can’t fangirl over them LOL.  It just really does show what kind of person he is behind the scenes. Theres the rockstar side of him, and then there’s this whole other side that we are all so  privileged to get to see.  Plus maybe on some level it makes me feel better about being a 34-year-old mother of two who spends her time fangirling on the internet 😂.

BUT ANYWAY back to our regularly scheduled fangirling. Fluffy Billie!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Omg that picture!!!! Definitely ok with that being the last thing I see before I go to sleep 😍

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I loved that look and this is a good one to show what I say about his nose. It looks straight from in front and from our left (look at @The Insider gif above), from looking from our right though his nose has more of a curve.  It’s a lovely nose 😍😍

• Like 2
  • Love 2

That's something I've always noticed about him too! His nose looks quite different from the side than from the front. Either way, it suits him. He's perfect!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Oh my, the new song he's put on longshot Instagram, his raw, slightly crackly voice, almost squeaky in places. I have goosebumps on my goosebumps. I'm even more deeply in love with his singing voice. He is so fantastic. I need a lie down in a dark room (and to listen again and again) 

Same!!!! Ahhh!!! Me too!!!  

• Like 2

@G-L-O-R-I-A it just shows what an amazing and beautiful voice he really does have. No mixing, no filters/overdubs. 💞

@jengd been listening to them on Spotify this morning while working away. Amazing and I'm disappointed it took this long for me to listen to them. I can definitely see the influence they have on our boys. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1