The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

10 minutes ago, The Insider said:

When exactly did BJ get his new chompers?

Late 2016.  The first time we noticed them was in that Xmas Instagram post.

Edit- Just looked back at the Conan performance from Dec. 21- still broken there.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Late 2016.  The first time we noticed them was in that Xmas Instagram post.

Im watching clips & I think it was November.

14 minutes ago, The Insider said:

Im watching clips & I think it was November.

It was still broken for Conan in December.  Possible that was taped earlier, but it was also broken for Ellen and KROQ.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Anyone else noticed Billie changed his avatar on Instagram to an old pic of himself from the 1990s? Hopefully, this would mean the beard is gone.

I thought the exact same thing when I noticed that! :lol:

Does anyone have a before and after comparison photo(s) of this tooth fix situation? I honestly didn't notice anything.

Just now, Green Day In Seattle said:

Does anyone have a before and after comparison photo(s) of this tooth fix situation? I honestly didn't notice anything.

Oh there are heaps - I also think when he first got his new chompers he found it difficult having them in his mouth.  Im atm trying to work out if his voice sounded different (I OFFICIALLY HAVE NO LIFE)😋

tumblr_nmthkl20H31u9s4r2o1_1280.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Very comprehensive history! I didn't realise how much they'd been refined from those original 2016 chompers/veneers, looking very good.

• Thanks 1

Well, there has always been a certain charm to his imperfect teeth (which I miss a little :lol:), but he does look good since he go the work done.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Well, there has always been a certain charm to his imperfect teeth (which I miss a little :lol:), but he does look good since he go the work done.

Totally agree, but the finished job is really good and he is quite a big boy now for running around with chipped teeth 😂😂

I’ve heard so many stories of times he’s chipped that front tooth. 

1991? - show in a field in Minnesota? Chipped on a microphone when someone dove off the little platform he was on. 

1997 - chipped getting punched by security guard in hotel who was trying to stop Tre from throwing a TV out the window. Shot Good Riddance video the next day.

2008? - chipped on a microphone at a FBHT show

2016 - Anyone know the story behind that one?

• Like 1

I'm supposed to finish a marketing work for school due for tomorow, but I'm here looking at the picture of Billie's butt. This is so much more interesting. Billie has a beautiful butt and is a awesome distraction. Thank you @The Bellie for the picture!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’ve heard so many stories of times he’s chipped that front tooth. 

1991? - show in a field in Minnesota? Chipped on a microphone when someone dove off the little platform he was on. 

1997 - chipped getting punched by security guard in hotel who was trying to stop Tre from throwing a TV out the window. Shot Good Riddance video the next day.

2008? - chipped on a microphone at a FBHT show

2016 - Anyone know the story behind that one?

1992- (talks about it around 4:14; this looks to be the moment he was hit)-

2010 Foxies Bowery show-

31087_120200571349606_7058835_n.jpg?_nc_

2016 (no clue what the story is)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Montclare said:

1992- (talks about it around 4:14; this looks to be the moment he was hit)-

2010 Foxies Bowery show-

2016 (no clue what the story is)

Thanks! In the 92 video he says it was a cap so he had already had it fixed before then too. Caps much be much easier to chip than real teeth which explains why it’s chipped so many times. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Thanks! In the 92 video he says it was a cap so he had already had it fixed before then too. Caps much be much easier to chip than real teeth which explains why it’s chipped so many times. 

For the Foxies one, it was broken on the other side.  But yeah, it mainly does seem to be the front right one that gets broken.

Forgot the AI era break (don't know the story behind it)-

t-331.jpg

Sometimes the chips are so small I can’t tell if it’s chipped or just crooked. At times the front ones look like they overlap and at other times not. His teeth have changed a lot over the years. The only thing that has stayed the same is that they are adorably off center. With one missing tooth on the side there’s no way to fix that apart from major orthodonture but I’m glad they are still slightly imperfect. Perfect teeth look too fake.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Perfect teeth look too fake.

Could not agree more.  I think Billie’s new dental work looks great, very natural.

12 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Jesus Christ he looks 1000 years old

Nah, he looks fucking beautiful, blonde Billie with slightly shorter yet still fluffy hair and clean shaven 💦

• Like 1
  • Love 2