The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

52 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I'm not sure what you mean 

Just wondering what possessed Billie to do such a thing with his guitar strap :P 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

Just wondering what possessed Billie to do such a thing with his guitar strap :P 

I assumed is was an accident...but it's Billie so it may have been anything :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I assumed is was an accident...but it's Billie so it may have been anything :P

Looks deliberate (like, he isn't reacting to it being there and looks like it's placed there). But also looks painful :P 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Looks deliberate (like, he isn't reacting to it being there and looks like it's placed there). But also looks painful :P 

True, he doesn't seem surprised and the strap might be too neatly placed for it to be an accident. I guess some pain is a small price to pay if he gets to gross people out! :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

True, he doesn't seem surprised and the strap might be too neatly placed for it to be an accident. I guess some pain is a small price to pay if he gets to gross people out! :lol:

Also it totally reminds me of a quote from an article that mentioned at one of the Lollapalooza tour shows during Dookie times he got his penis out and wrapped it around the mic stand :pinch:. Oh Billie :P 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

Also it totally reminds me of a quote from an article that mentioned at one of the Lollapalooza tour shows during Dookie times he got his penis out and wrapped it around the mic stand :pinch:. Oh Billie :P 

WHAT?????

Is there anything he hasn't done hahaha

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Savannah89 said:

Regarding the psychological side: What do you think, why is Billie showing his butt sometimes?

Its a PR stunt.

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

he got his penis out and wrapped it around the mic stand :pinch:

That's a stretch.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Savannah89 said:

Regarding the psychological side: What do you think, why is Billie showing his butt sometimes?

Daddy issues

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hermione said:

I’m processing this. How is it possible?

Wow. I'm absolutely not surprised he said that. 😑

Edit: Just had a thought. This is another reason why I love Billie so much. He does not take himself seriously at all. Us fangirls are all like "Oh my god, Billie Joe Armstrong is the most beautiful creature to ever walk the earth!" and Billie's just like "I'm gonna take off my clothes now and act like a huge fucking dork. I am the king of idiots!"

Edited by Green Day In Seattle
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Hermione said:

Literally

It's Billie

Also he once said this magnificent quote, partial explanation for taking his clothes off with bonus grunge band trashing:

"Well, we write rock and roll music. We're a rock and roll band. We're extroverted and exhibitionist. We're not shoe gazers, no way. We're demented. Up on stage, I'm gonna take my fuckin' clothes off and wiggle my little dick at everybody. I'm gonna be totally obnoxious and rude and spit in the eye of every fucking heavy grunge band that ever came out."

Good old days, haha ❤️

• Love 2

10 hours ago, Hermione said:

"Well, we write rock and roll music. We're a rock and roll band. We're extroverted and exhibitionist. We're not shoe gazers, no way. We're demented. Up on stage, I'm gonna take my fuckin' clothes off and wiggle my little dick at everybody. I'm gonna be totally obnoxious and rude and spit in the eye of every fucking heavy grunge band that ever came out."

God I love this man but he’s a strange duck at times 😂😂

• Haha 3

I honestly love when Billie sighs or grunts or moans. It makes my heart flutter! ((not gonna post a video because they are always slightly x rated lol. Billie likes to touch himself)) who else loves this lol make me feel better ❤️