The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

So confession time — if Billie were to keep the beard long term looking as it is now (or *gasp* longer) would it have a negative effect on your ability to fangirl? I’m not sure myself but I’m worried it might, just a bit. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So confession time — if Billie were to keep the beard long term looking as it is now (or *gasp* longer) would it have a negative effect on your ability to fangirl? I’m not sure myself but I’m worried it might, just a bit. 

He's still cute with the beard, but I do prefer no beard... 

It reminds me of championship playoffs when the players stop shaving (lookin at you baseball & hockey players).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Hush your mouth, he’s not going to

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, neverdone2000 said:

Hush your mouth, he’s not going to

Yeah but hypothetically speaking if he were... 

2 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Yes, absolutely. I'm glad he's happy, and that's the priority, but I can hardly look at him. It just looks wrong.

I feel like a really bad fan for saying that. :cry: I still love him, I just fucking hate that goddamn beard!

This is the most accurate post in GDC history.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Yes, absolutely. I'm glad he's happy, and that's the priority, but I can hardly look at him. It just looks wrong.

I feel like a really bad fan for saying that. :cry: I still love him, I just fucking hate that goddamn beard!

Imagine the backlash if we were talking about a lady though (no with a beard of course)😂

On 10/16/2018 at 4:49 PM, Green Day In Seattle said:

I have so many dreams where I get to hug him or be in physical contact with him. I just wish they were real. :cry: He does look like he gives amazing hugs! I'm just super longing for him right now and I wish I could meet him and talk to him it's making it hard to think about anything else. How are people so lucky?

You never know it might happen one day for you too! I got to pat him on the shoulder and see his adorable smile and hay hi  a few months ago in at a longshot concert He was so sweet I never imagined it for me. Don't lose hope:) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Beard or no beard, I love Billie and respect him. He is a role model for me. But, in terms of his physical apparence... the beard is near killing my ability to fangirl. He still has beautiful eyes, smile, body, but the beard ages him so much. He looks like a truck driver right now who spent so much time on the road that he forgot to take care of himself.

This! Yes, I can't fangirl right now over his physical appearance. Honestly I just scroll quickly by pictures of him with a beard because I can't look at it. 😖 It's even harder because I know for a fact that without the damn thing he's hot as fuck. In other words, I know what I'm missing.

• Haha 3

Tbh I don't think he looks that bad with the beard, but he is so much hotter without it heh... but he looks adorable with it though (:

• Like 4