The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

@Montclare I was going to say something similar about fixing this, but you beat me to it. Plus, I didn't know what to post. You nailed it with those Rev pictures!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have so many dreams where I get to hug him or be in physical contact with him. I just wish they were real. :cry: He does look like he gives amazing hugs! I'm just super longing for him right now and I wish I could meet him and talk to him it's making it hard to think about anything else. How are people so lucky?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I have so many dreams where I get to hug him or be in physical contact with him. I just wish they were real. :cry: He does look like he gives amazing hugs! I'm just super longing for him right now and I wish I could meet him and talk to him it's making it hard to think about anything else. How are people so lucky?

Same 😩 how I'd give anything to hug him too... I bet its the most amazing feeling ever(well besides being at their concerts). 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

My only worry about finally getting to hug him in real life is I wouldn't let go until the police prise me off him 🤔

I need to be allowed more than one reaction to this as it's funny but sooooooo true, I love it!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

My only worry about finally getting to hug him in real life is I wouldn't let go until the police prise me off him 🤔

That reminds me of that one photo of that girl that saw him at the beach. She’s hanging on there like she ain’t never letting go 😁

• Like 2

I LOVE BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG! UGH!!!!!

Sorry, I just needed to get that out. If I hadn't typed it, I'd have screamed it and then people would think I'm crazy.

But look at this beautiful booooooyyyyyy! He's such a sweetheart! You know someone who is this compassionate and sweet towards children has a really good heart. ❤️

Billie%20Joe%20with%20Kids%208_zpse9oqkc

Billie%20Joe%20with%20Kids%203_zpseg3shs

Billie%20Joe%20With%20Kids%2014_zpsnkn6e

Billie%20Joe%20with%20Kids%202_zpsbsewz3

Billie%20Joe%20with%20Kids%201_zpsrmtkqi

I'd totally be the kid in the second to last picture. :lol::blush:

• Love 3

2 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Update: I just found this and I can't recall seeing it before:

That looks like it's from a Longshot show. I feel the same, btw. I really miss him and think about him many times a day. 😥

• Like 1

His cheeks! I just wanna pinch them! 

that hair though? Somebody take the grease away from him. 

• Like 1

Have we talked about this one yet? It's a few days old already but I haven't seen it in here, I think.

(In case anyone is wondering who's posting, I'm Debs/heathenchemist. I haven't been around for a while and decided to change my username in the meantime.)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, katastrophen_kommando said:

Have we talked about this one yet? It's a few days old already but I haven't seen it in here, I think.

(In case anyone is wondering who's posting, I'm Debs/heathenchemist. I haven't been around for a while and decided to change my username in the meantime.)

I posted it above 5 comments back somebody just lightened up the picture.  It’s okay though can never get enough of Billie pictures on here though right? lol

Edited by Hermione
Please remove images from quotes
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Luvgirl88 said:

I posted it above 5 comments back somebody just lightened up the picture.  It’s okay though can never get enough of Billie pictures on here though right? lol

OMG, sorry, I didn't even realize that despite reading through all posts on the last three pages. I think I'm out of fangirling practise right now. 😂 I agree with you on the amount of Billie pics though.

• Like 1

No photo needed.... Your brain will recall... 

Billie's gorgeous plump lips 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 4