The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

On 10/3/2018 at 1:23 PM, squashie09 said:

I’ve not seen this pic before. They all look so good here.

Oh. My. God.

Edited by Hermione
Please remove images from quotes
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

This is a note left on a bakery's door next to me, that's closed for a few weeks. The only serious spelling error in this note is "s'embellie" instead of "s'embellit" (the equivalent of "embellish" in French. And I'm realizing that in a word meaning "becoming more beautiful", in English and French, there is bellie. :wub:) Bless this spelling error and the person who wrote it

41935586_1968779636536020_42782922973189 

On 10/1/2018 at 3:59 PM, Grubby Poop said:

Thanks for posting proof that he doesn't have a chin!

He does, it's just hidden by the gorgeous aggregate of skin he's got on his neck :wub:

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Now I’m thinking he was an Instagram unshaven shut-in eating junk food and he’s seen the light.

No joke, the timing is certainly suspicious. I think he finally decided to start living like a human again for Adie’s birthday as his gift to her. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, TracksAtChristieRoad said:

Maybe he shaved for adrienne's birthday?

That’s what I was thinking, haha. 

Or he just needed a physical change to go with his departure from Instagram. Like when people change their hair after a break up.

• Like 1

Oh my god I was seriously going to make a comment earlier that maybe he went off Instagram so he could shave his beard and no one would know. :lol:

If it's true, I'm so happy! I must see a picture of his beautiful, beardless face right now!:wub: What I want to know, though, is how you just fucking run into him?! Like what? I would give so much to just randomly run into Billie! Ughhhhh! 😩

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Just been scrolling through pics of Billie on Instagram because I'm missing him like crazy, and it's making me realise that even though I've loved him for years now, I still don't always realise how amazing he truly is. Like, the man is literally perfection. He's kind and compassionate, sweet and caring, he has such a huge heart, he's strong and he has a lot of courage, he's passionate about everything he loves and he stands up for what he believes in, he's open and honest and he pours his absolute heart and soul into every song he writes and every show he plays, he feels things so deeply which I assume can sometimes have a negative effect on him unfortunately but I think that's why he cares about certain things so much and I really admire him for that, he's not afraid to show his emotions, he's a total family man and a wonderful parent, he's talented and incredibly hard-working, he's so loyal and genuine, he's funny and goofy and a little bit awkward at times (in such a lovable way), and yeah he's made mistakes but he's human, and to me his imperfections are what make him perfect. The fact that he's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my entire life is just the cherry on top, he really is the whole package. He's everything I could ever love about somebody, all rolled into a tiny adorable bundle of eyeliner, bellie and fluffy hair. My ideal human.❤️

But yeah, sorry for rambling (I had to get that off my chest). In short, I love Billie Joe Armstrong.❤️

It's like we share the same mind. :lol: I've written scarily similar things about him in my journal (and on here). I'm so in love with him, I just can't imagine loving anyone else this much.

2 hours ago, squashie09 said:

I think this might be my favorite pic of the 3 of them. 😍

What's up with Tre's chin/neck?

Just now, The Insider said:

What's up with Tre's chin/neck?

That weird fold is his shirt collar.

• Thanks 1