I wanna be that dog 😍

And now I have Kevin singing I Wanna Be Your Dog stuck in my head. :lol:

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Montclare said:

And it's been in hiding ever since.

For realz! SHOW SOME DAMN ARM, BILLIE! 😊

• Like 1

On 9/15/2018 at 5:00 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

And not to complain about the shirtless photos we’ve gotten (really I’m not) but they don’t compare to the sexy shirtless ones of the past. It has nothing to do with his age either. Apart from a couple of lucky Longshot candids where his stare is so intense you want to jump him, he hasn’t been intentionally sexy for the camera in a while (he just naturally is but he used to also work it if you know what I mean). He used to work it all the time now he seems almost embarrassed to. 

I think he usually only intentionally poses sexily for photos off stage when it's a photoshoot/promo. Apart from the odd dodgy look at my big eyes emo selfie, and he's done those recently with the beard too. And going by the Kat von D shoot only a year ago I don't think he's forgotten how to work it. I have to say I don't usually find promo photos that great though, Aaron Cometbus nailed it when he said they don't capture how interesting and nuanced Green Day is and instead make them look like either just goofballs or "constipated James Deans", I always think of that description when I see promo pics of them :lol:. When he gets back on stage it'll be sexy pic/video time :D

On 9/15/2018 at 9:29 PM, gaslight13 said:

That's a good point. Maybe he feels like he's "too old" to try and be too deliberately sexy? Like it makes him feel foolish? (I put too old in quotes because he's not).

Did you see the show he and Kevin put on? I don't think he feels too old yet.

On 9/17/2018 at 6:27 PM, RedundantIdiot said:

This was one year ago.. 😍

One year on and still the all time hottest Billie pic to date

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Did someone mention him posing sexily for photoshoots, and being less 'obviously' sexy, and that making him even more sexy.... Then this pops up this morning 😍😍😍

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Did someone mention him posing sexily for photoshoots, and being less 'obviously' sexy, and that making him even more sexy.... Then this pops up this morning 😍😍😍

I’ve got this pic as my lockscreen. Work it, baby 😍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Too Dumb to Die(s) said:

I'm obsessively compulsively listening to every album by my 230 favorite artists.  

I think you may have a bit too much free time on your hands.

• Like 1

A premature fangirl thought, but I'm looking forward to seeing what GD dress up as for Halloween. Hopefully, Billie will do something different than the skeleton from A Nightmare before Christmas. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

A premature fangirl thought, but I'm looking forward to seeing what GD dress up as for Halloween. Hopefully, Billie will do something different than the skeleton from A Nightmare before Christmas. 

Yes, it looked so good done professionally at that Halloween show that he really can't pull it off again anyway (when he did it himself a couple of years ago it really didn't look good in comparison :P). Mike does the classiest costumes and Tre does the funniest, the best was when he dressed as a member of Good Charlotte back in AI times :lol:. I do love the fact that Billie dressed as a burglar for Halloween for several years running at one point though :lol:. It'll be interesting to see.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, The Insider said:

Im a fan of the wearing of random ties.

Just for you ❤️

And another, but I disagree with the statement 😂

And we can see his goofy teeth on this one 😍

And this one is just rawr 😅

Best one for last ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Grubby Poop said:

I think you may have a bit too much free time on your hands.

I actually work two jobs and I'm a single dad, so virtually NO free time unless you count sleeping, which I get about 3 to 4 hours.  Not complaining, just saying.  

But as for listening to the entire discography of 230 artists, I'm using youtube and some headphones and I listen in the car, on my breaks at work, while I'm cleaning the house, etc.  My top 50-60 bands were already taken care of, as I collect all their stuff anyway.  Now I'm getting into more interesting territory with the bottom half of my list.  I'm jumped waaaaaaay down my list just to get to a palet cleanser if you will, in the form of Kanye West. 

On 9/18/2018 at 3:17 PM, Montclare said:

It's my two year GDC anniversary today!  In honor, let's have a humping/rubbing/butt bonanza.

(Pertaining to Billie.  I feel I should clarify that.)

It’s  bseen great spending the past couple years with you guys!  Here's to many more.

Well congrats @Montclare you are a very valued member of the fangirls!

• Love 1

Been watching a lot of Billie's KFAD speeches recently and it's making me realise how much I'd hate to see KFAD removed from the setlist because those speeches are one of the most fangirl-worthy things he does imo. Everything he says is pretty much always on point, and everything he believes in and the way he talks about it all shows just what a beautiful person he really is.❤️❤️❤️ I wouldn't want to give up seeing that just for the chance of an extra song or two at each show.

Plus our boy looks extra cute when he's laying on the floor.💕 I love it when he gets super passionate about what he's saying and he starts tapping his hand on the stage.😆 Adorable.❤️

God I'm missing him so much rn.

• Like 4

On 9/21/2018 at 11:39 AM, Goofygoldfish said:
And another, but I disagree with the statement 😂

Wow, when did he say that? Lol! :lol: Part of what makes him so lovable is how humble and often self deprecating he is. You just want to pull him aside and say "Billie, I love you, but you're wrong and an idiot. You're amazing and beautiful and you can't convince us otherwise."

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Wow, when did he say that? Lol! :lol: Part of what makes him so lovable is how humble and often self deprecating he is. You just want to pull him aside and say "Billie, I love you, but you're wrong and an idiot. You're amazing and beautiful and you can't convince us otherwise."

He's said it many times in different forms! I agree, him being so normal and not up his own arse makes him even more lovable ❤️

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

He's said it many times in different forms! I agree, him being so normal and not up his own arse makes him even more lovable ❤️

It's good that he's humble about it when asked but he TOTALLY knows he's good looking really hehe 

• Haha 1