The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

This has surely been said many times, but the way Billie behaves with fans he invites on stage, especially to play guitar, is so damn adorable, and admirable. The time he takes, the attention he gives, how he cares to make it work for the fan whether it's the greatest or the worst guitar player, as he says. And all the goofiness that surrounds it. (And he was very good-looking in that particular gig. :wub:) Even if it's not a Green Day song they play, I sometimes use good footage of this song such as this one to introduce Green Day to people who don't know them, because, besides their music, the way they are, notably with fans on stage, is so defining and significant.

The time with the fan begins around 4:30 but the whole video is full of irresistible dorkiness :wub:. I want Billie to never stop making those cute animal sounds he does in the beginning.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

21 hours ago, The Bellie said:

This has surely been said many times, but the way Billie behaves with fans he invites on stage, especially to play guitar, is so damn adorable, and admirable. The time he takes, the attention he gives, how he cares to make it work for the fan whether it's the greatest or the worst guitar player, as he says. And all the goofiness that surrounds it. (And he was very good-looking in that particular gig. :wub:) Even if it's not a Green Day song they play, I sometimes use good footage of this song such as this one to introduce Green Day to people who don't know them, because, besides their music, the way they are, notably with fans on stage, is so defining and significant.

The time with the fan begins around 4:30 but the whole video is full of irresistible dorkiness :wub:. I want Billie to never stop making those cute animal sounds he does in the beginning.

Yes! This is such a big part of why I love them so much! :wub: Other bands don't take the time to interact with fans the way Green Day does. They're just genuinely amazing people and show every day that they care for and appreciate each other and their fans. Sure other people might say the same about the group they like, but it's usually an act. :dry: Those fans don't know the true people behind the facade. There is nothing fake with Green Day. They're true and generous people who are willing to open up and share their true selves with their fans and that's a rarity. :happy:

Also, Billie totally sounded like a peacock at the beginning when he was making those calls! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

The way he's marching/stomping his little feet

Please say you noticed / obsessed over the calf muscles too :wub: and for a musician, he seems to be stomping out of time / can't control his legs fully which makes it even more toddler like and mega cute. 

Love this clip.. Thank you 😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Please say you noticed / obsessed over the calf muscles too :wub: 

God, yes! :wub: His wonderful thighs and lovely lil butt too! And the slight wiggle of his little hips drives me insane. He has the most gorgeous lower half I've ever seen on any man (same goes for his upper half too of course!) :wub:

• Love 3

1 hour ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I love Billie at pianos! I wish he'd play piano live more. :wub: I wonder where this picture is from. It looks like it's from a performance and I'd love to see it! Does anyone know?

And holy fuck this look is so sexy! He's so beautiful! 😍

Agreed, with all of this.  Never seen that first pic before and not aware of him playing piano live but it sure looks it 💕💕💕

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I'm looking forward to Billie dyeing his hair blond again (as long as the beard is gone by then, god imagine him with a blond beard :cry:, just kidding), anyway here are my favourite blond Billies in no particular order:

* the short blond during the 21st century breakdown era

* blond during the Dookie era

* blond early 2016

Oh my god I'd pay money to see him dye his beard blond :lol:

Best blond Billie is Blond Rev!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

@Green Day In Seattle Wow! How did you find that photo? I would love to see him play piano live and I’ve never seen that either. It looks AI era but I have no idea where he did that. 🎹❤️

I have no idea where I found this. It was just on my computer in my Green Day pictures folder. =/

I'm lately fangirling a lot on his legs as well. Just with every picture, I stare at them. 

I've always thought that his legs have a really nice form. They're definitely great to look at! Although his legs are a bit shorter relative to his torso, which is quite long, it looks very good. All of him just works really well together. Don't even get me started on his face! :wub: He has such a beautiful bone structure and the shape of his face is so aesthetically pleasing. Everything about it is just perfect! He's a downright stunningly gorgeous person from head to toe! That's all there is to it and nothing anyone might say can change that because it's just a fact.

• Love 3

Random fangirl thought- I like it how Billie sometimes lifts his left leg up when he's performing, i.e. 0:27 in this video: 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Random fangirl thought- I like it how Billie sometimes lifts his left leg up when he's performing, i.e. 0:27 in this video: 

This is an under appreciated Billie move 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I'm also deeply in love with Billie right now! So much so that it kind of hurts. He's pretty much all I can think about. It's like an intense longing. He's just such an outstandingly incredible person and he's the most beautiful thing in the universe to me. :wub: I'm having so many feels!! 

This. 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

• Like 1

On 9/9/2018 at 4:34 PM, The Bellie said:

I hope Billie hears the voice of reason :wub:

I'm lately fangirling a lot on his legs as well. Just with every picture, I stare at them. 

Green-Day-09082017-5170.jpg 2e4bf9f5facead61acd9e02fd2bdf348.jpg

Green-Day-09082017-4965.jpg Here I also love his smile and that Mikes looks at him while he smiles like that :wub:

Also, in celebration that Billie wrote "Vive le Shot" en français in his latest Instagram post here's an adorable little smile from the Shot era (and that thigh, *sigh* :wub:)

😍

Oh those pictures heh 😍

Edited by The_real_st_jimmy
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I'm also deeply in love with Billie right now! So much so that it kind of hurts. He's pretty much all I can think about. It's like an intense longing. He's just such an outstandingly incredible person and he's the most beautiful thing in the universe to me. :wub: I'm having so many feels!! 😩

God, I know the feeling. I haven't been able to stop thinking about him since I first laid my eyes on him just over two years ago. He's just such an amazing human being, both on the inside and the outside, perfect in every single way. :wub:   And he's so intriguing too, I'm so drawn to him and I've never wanted to get to know somebody so much in my whole entire life. But that sense of longing has been even more intense these past few days because he's been rather quiet online, and I'm missing him so damn much I'm losing my mind! I'd do absolutely anything just to hear his wonderful voice or see his beautiful face or read one of his dorky Instagram captions rn.

On the subject of missing my favourite little human, I've been watching a load of GD videos from different eras to pass the time, and now I just feel absolutely overwhelmed with the utmost pride for our boys.❤️ Just seeing how far they've come, from a group of teens playing to such small crowds, to rock and roll hall of famers who have sold out stadiums, it's amazing. They've achieved so much, not just as a band but as individuals too. They went through a lot to get where they are today, but it worked out and I'm so damn happy for them! Seeing how joyful they were throughout the RevRad era was so moving - I can't wait to see what the next album era/tour cycle brings! :happy:

Another thing that's been on my mind lately is the fact that our wonderful boy is approaching 6 years of sobriety and still going strong!❤️ I can't even begin to describe how proud I am of him. He's doing so well.❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 3