The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

^^^ God he looks so wasted 😂

I miss the guys so much I would give anything to hear a little of what they’re working on right now 😢

• Like 4

^^ I've never seen any of them!

Here's some more bellie:

Check also 1:52 and 2:52. The video must be viewed sideways (on a computer at least) but it's worth it :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, The Bellie said:

^^ I've never seen any of them!

Ooooh! I'm glad you got to see them then! I really like these ones. :D

• Like 1

I was never a big fan of Billie with a beard but all of the pictures of his beard recently have changed my opinion. And the tan helps too 😍

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 8/27/2018 at 6:32 PM, Hermione said:

I won't be lusting after him until that beard's gone :P but it is nice to see him chilled out and happy enjoying his summer.

Exactly my thoughts, happy Billie is extremely attractive, without the beard... Even more so! 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Hermione said:

I won't be lusting over him until that beard's gone :P but it is nice to see him chilled out and happy enjoying his summer.

Totally agree with you on that.

This is about the limit of scruff that I'm okay with him having. Anymore and I don't like it. These are also just great pictures of him! :wub: I especially like his pose in the second one.

Billie%20Joe%20Closeup%20923_zpsjki5ru29

Billie%20Joe%20Closeup%20924_zps4ybyyuoq

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I love to see new pictures of Billie. He looks so happy, tan and very relaxed. His eyes and smile are beautiful. But the beard now has to go. The hobo look is coming back with the beard and I don't like it.

• Like 3

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:40 PM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Dat ass.😍😍😍

And thighs and calves……. 😍😍

• Love 1

@G-L-O-R-I-A sorry, even fangirls have to sleep 😂.  These are great, Sara is great reposting these better quality pics for us to drool over.  I hadn’t noticed Billie’s arm for his apparent lack of shorts 😈 my bad. 😂😂😉😉

It’s so great to see them having fun together and all be so excited for the new baby, guess we can expect lots of posts when it arrives. Love this Green Day family.

• Like 4

So glad it’s not just me!  They are all looking so good and relaxed, good to see.  Billie looks so good, beard discussion apart, tanned and quite trim, wonder if he’s been doing lots of surfing etc and it’s keeping the bellie under control 😂😂

34 minutes ago, jengd said:

Billie looks so good, beard discussion apart, tanned and quite trim, wonder if he’s been doing lots of surfing etc and it’s keeping the bellie under control 😂😂

I noticed that he appears to be a little slimmer too! He looks really great and it's so nice to see all of them so happy and having such a good time with each other! ❤️

• Like 1