The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Hopefully we'll get some surfing pictures sometime this summer 🧐

• Like 3

On 8/5/2018 at 10:11 AM, pacejunkie punk said:

And I bet he’s never more than a few feet away from a guitar at any given time 💚 🎸

I'm sure he has one next to the jon.😅so he can write songs for the "Longshit"😂

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

His gorgeous smile

Yep, the second one for me too :wub: so cheeky, those cheeks need pinching 😂

Some legs for you all, and his little bum :wub:  and his biceps, without tats, I love his tats, but these look super smooth :wub:

• Like 2

Although I just noticed if you cover up each side of his face separately for that second one, his eyes are going in different directions.  Not as severely as this one, but...

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Some legs for you all, and his little bum :wub:  and his biceps, without tats, I love his tats, but these look super smooth :wub:

That picture always makes me laugh because when I bought International Superhits the part of the case where the CD is held was made of black opaque (rather than clear) plastic, so nothing to see there except plain black. But one day months later I noticed in the small hole in the middle of the sticking up bit that holds the CD in place I could see some kind of pattern behind it. I had to find out what it was so I broke the case apart....and it was that picture :lol:. The pattern had been the lifted up part of the dress. 

I guess it was usually sold with that part of the case made of clear plastic so you could see the picture when you took the CD out but I preferred mine with the surprise Billie in dress showing his underwear hiding away :D 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Montclare said:

Although I just noticed if you cover up each side of his face separately for that second one, his eyes are going in different directions.  Not as severely as this one, but...

He looks like a serial killer  here.

Edited by Hermione
Please remove images from quotes
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

His eyes!!! HIS PERFECT GREEN EYES!!! :wub: I love their shape. I love the green color. And Billie is staring at us like he wants to see all of our souls. :wub:

His lips are perfect too. Aww! I was in need of a Billie's selfie.

He always seems to know when we’re missing his lovely face. 

• Like 4

^^imagine that person’s disappointment if he was only pretending (hopefully he was though cuz that’s kinda creepy 😜).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow, his eyes! 😍 Not a fan of the beard, though. 😖 But everyone must know that I hate facial hair by now. Lol

7 hours ago, BUBBYBUB said:

He looks like a serial killer  here.

I think he just looks like a goof there but he looks like a serial killer in the new selfie :P Lose the beard

To be more specific, he can get away with doing that "look at my big beautiful eyes" pose when clean shaven but not when sporting a greying beard :P 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hermione said:

think he just looks like a goof there but he looks like a serial killer in the new selfie :P Lose the beard

To be more specific, he can get away with doing that "look at my big beautiful eyes" pose when clean shaven but not when sporting a greying

or at least trim/maintain a neat beard, then I like it. Here is a little too scruffy, wouldn't complain in real life though were this be my meeting him opportunity.... Goes off to dream.... 

9 hours ago, Hermione said:

I think he just looks like a goof there but he looks like a serial killer in the new selfie :P Lose the beard

To be more specific, he can get away with doing that "look at my big beautiful eyes" pose when clean shaven but not when sporting a greying beard :P 

He does do that forlorn depressed look very well. 😀 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Don't know how recent this (is it the Longshot?) is but 😍

Foxies 2014.  I've always loved that picture.

• Like 4

Looks like the London Foxboro show from the Rev coat/rosaries and white shirt (later to be so soaked with beer you could see his tattoos through it :eyebrows:), from the very beginning when he still had the coat on and his hair was still dry lol. Haven't seen that pic before! I still remember how great it was the first time FBHT played shows and we got to see their outfits/characters, for months it was just the music and artwork with no photos of the band so it was quite the reveal.

Don't forget the best disguise of all (even though it totally isn't really him :P)

105421_daveybillie2.jpg

• Like 4