The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

7 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

Oh my God it's the best thing I read today! Thanks, I wouldn't have read that first line correctly! And thanks reviewer who misspelled Billie's name! You did the best misspelling ever! :wub: 

^^ Billie has wonderful legs!

Speaking of legs, I love these two pictures, you can see Billie does his best to get to the same height as the kid (and he practically succeeds) :P :wub:

Green-Day-2017-FTO-RR-7974.jpg 

Green-Day-2017-FTO-RR-7976.jpg

Their faces are hilarious :D

He does have nice legs ❤ one  of his best features

I .ove when he wears his really skinny pants❤

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

This video is so badass :wub:

I love watching Green Day play songs from their first albums, the joy and energy they put in it, especially Billie, as if it was their first time playing it, or their last time, anyways with an always renewed pleasure. My favorite songs are for the most part among their latest half of albums, but seeing how Billie performs the older songs, especially some of them such as Basket Case and She, is something that brings a lot to my love and admiration for him. And never fails to brighten my day. Thank God this man exists. :wub: 

I love when Billie goes under Mike's legs! :lol: Their friendship is just so cute and sweet! They love being goofballs together.

• Love 2

In this video of Basket Case & She, live in Monza, Italy (:wub:) last June (already!), when Billie tends the mic to the audience in the beginning of She, as he does every time, usually to hear them sing "eh ho", here the audience quickly starts singing the beginning of She, and so well that Billie doesn't sing again the first verse and all of them just continue the song from there. While, even when they perform Boulevard of Broken Dreams and the audience always sings the beginning of it just when the music starts, Billie lets them sing but always restarts the song from the beginning. Here, he just lets that first verse of She to the audience. I love it :D.

From the concerts I've been to, I found that French Green Day fans are good, but Italian fans are special! 

And the way Billie screams "Monza" at the end of the video... :wub:

• Like 1

On 6/28/2018 at 10:10 PM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Side note - I've been addicted to this for days, I can't look away from it::wub:

I just absolutely adore every single little detail of him.:wub: His fluffiness, his beautiful eyes, his perfect eybrows, his cute lil nose, his adorable ears, that small pouty smile, the shape of those soft cheeks, his smooth skin, the sexy stubble, and of course those gorgeous little moles/freckles on his face.:wub:love the way he blinks too, it's so cute.:wub: This gif just feels so delicate in a way that I can't describe. It's pure beauty. And he looks absolutely perfect from every possible angle of course, I do love looking at him from the side too.

God, I'm so in love with him.:wub::happy:

God, I know! You and me both - hopelessly in love with him! :wub: The frame right before he turns his head, you can see the true color of his eyes because the light is hitting them at the perfect angle. It's like a beautiful, clear peridot green that looks like it's glowing and also has gold flecks. It's for less than a second, but I noticed it. He has the most gorgeous eyes in the world! Just one of the many features that make him the most beautiful person in existence. :wub:

tumblr_nm068r9sLK1u4zm64o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m01gj9yrxj1ro1prjo1_1280.png?w=46

Can we just appreciate for a moment how incredible his eyes are?! :wub: The eyeliner just accentuates the color and brightness of them, making them even more stunning!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Photo retouching has occurred :P. But even without that they are exceptionally beautiful and an amazing colour. Pretty rare to have eyes that green. He knows it too, that's why he likes to accentuate them and show them off so much :D. Fortunately for us. 

• Like 2

On 29/06/2018 at 7:10 AM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I just absolutely adore every single little detail of him.:wub: His fluffiness, his beautiful eyes, his perfect eybrows, his cute lil nose, his adorable ears, that small pouty smile, the shape of those soft cheeks, his smooth skin, the sexy stubble, and of course those gorgeous little moles/freckles on his face.:wub:love the way he blinks too, it's so cute.:wub: This gif just feels so delicate in a way that I can't describe. It's pure beauty. And he looks absolutely perfect from every possible angle of course, I do love looking at him from the side too.

I really love Billie's nose, I think it's perfect. When I came to the scene that gif was made from, the instant I saw his profile, I thrilled and I thought out loud "he's so fucking beautiful". His eyes are beautiful, but I would't say I love them more than every other part of him. Every detail of his face is beautiful.

I love the way his eyes shine when they are half closed. Here's with his other profile (and his lovely teeth):

Spoiler

billie-joe-armstrong-of-green-day-perfor

and here (and we can see nose hair :wub:)

Spoiler

green-day-perform-at-bst-featuring-green

:wub:

• Like 1

On 30/06/2018 at 11:49 AM, Hermione said:

His eyes were the best in this, mesmerizing!

This will be a year on Tuesday.  I’ll getting over it but beautiful Billie sure helps 😭😭😭😍😍😍

17 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I think Pinterest wants Billie to get undressed. :lol::wub:

Who knew Pintrest was secretly a fangirl? :lol:

And I feel guilty for sexualizing iHeart, but can I just say I love the belly bulge he gets on his left side when he rubs his stomach? 

• Like 2

All I can think about that gif from iheart is “pull your damn pants up!” (The little bellie bulge is adorable though, @Montclare)

4 hours ago, Montclare said:

And I feel guilty for sexualizing iHeart, but can I just say I love the belly bulge he gets on his left side when he rubs his stomach? 

Same! I also love in the gif underneath the iheart one how he bends to pull the shirt off his head and the little belly squishes out.:wub:

And chubby Billie in a thong though.:wub: Those thighs.🤤

• Love 2