The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Pretending to be about to open them I'm sure, teasing is what he does best :D 

• Haha 1

^^^ He looks so tan there. I love the one where you can see his lil leggys.:wub:

Also, just realised, we've reached page 100.:toocool:

• Love 3

Loving the pictures from Cannes! And now he's in Italy I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures from there :wub:

• Like 2

My god his eyes in some of those pictures! :wub:

Seeing his eyes makes me jealous I didn't end up with green eyes....I got brown instead :dry:

• Love 1

I just popped in to say that in all of the pics and videos from Cannes, Billie looks and sounds absolutely fantastic. 

• Like 2

On 6/20/2018 at 6:14 AM, gaslight13 said:

I won’t say you’re wrong but I’m not convinced. That doesn’t look like Billie’s tattoos, it looks like a shadow on the right and the tie Kevin wears on the left. I don’t see the “be silently drawn” tattoo. And his hair looks too straight and his face too thin. I’m not 100% but the more I look at it the more I think it’s Kevin.

On 6/20/2018 at 7:14 AM, Hermione said:

I really think that's Kevin haha. He has a chin for one thing. Also not seeing any chest tattoos. What show was it? All you have to do is check other pictures from it to see what clothing/necklaces they were wearing to confirm.

On 6/20/2018 at 7:15 AM, Montclare said:

Oh, wow.  Here I was going to tell you that you were crazy, but now I think you're right.  Now I feel like a bad Billie/Kevin fan.  I totally thought it was Billie at first and was going to joke about David trying to steal Kevin's man. :lol:

On 6/20/2018 at 7:19 AM, squashie09 said:

Well crap... who knew they looked so much alike?!? I'll give Kevin some love. He's a good lookin' dude.

On 6/20/2018 at 7:26 AM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's Kevin. It does look like Billie at first glance though. Is this why they started wearing matching shirts - to confuse the fuck out of us.:lol:

It's funny because when we first found out who was in the Longshot, I found it amusing that they all had dark hair. With Green Day, we were used to one black-haired guy, one blonde-haired guy and one blue-haired guy (in the RevRad era at least). So with the Longshot, I remember thinking "Hey, they're matching" (well, kind of anyway). I didn't think that would be causing problems further down the line lol.:lol:

Damn it, Billie! Why did you start copying Kevin? Now we can't tell you two apart when the picture is at such a weird angle. :lol: I stand corrected. Kevin, you sneaky bastard! :ninja:

• Haha 1

Billie took so many photos with fans outside his hotel in Napoli! He looks so good! His eyes, his hair, his skin, how he dressed! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Billie took so many photos with fans outside his hotel in Napoli! He looks so good! His eyes, his hair, his skin, how he dressed! :wub:

My first thought was “I hope he has security with him.” Second was “I wonder who is traveling with him.”

i saw one girl got photos with Billie, Jason and Adrienne. 

2 hours ago, squashie09 said:

My first thought was “I hope he has security with him.” Second was “I wonder who is traveling with him.”

i saw one girl got photos with Billie, Jason and Adrienne. 

Based on Adrienne's instagram, looks like 80, Jason, and Jason's wife. Something tells me none of them are as effective as Bill or his bodyguard at helping him out of those mobs. Poor guy probably had to take like 30 photos just tryin to leave his hotel. He's always a good sport about it but the man deserves an actual vacation. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gaslight13 said:

Based on Adrienne's instagram, looks like 80, Jason, and Jason's wife. Something tells me none of them are as effective as Bill or his bodyguard at helping him out of those mobs. Poor guy probably had to take like 30 photos just tryin to leave his hotel. He's always a good sport about it but the man deserves an actual vacation. 

And the hotel took a photo with him and posted the location. Oy... 

I did see a insta-story of them walking out and there was a bodyguard who took Billie's backpack before he went up to the crowd, so I feel a little better. But man, I'm upset that the hotel posted he was/is staying there. Poor guy can't even pilgrimage to his family roots without people stalking him.

2 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

And the hotel took a photo with him and posted the location. Oy... 

I did see a insta-story of them walking out and there was a bodyguard who took Billie's backpack before he went up to the crowd, so I feel a little better. But man, I'm upset that the hotel posted he was/is staying there. Poor guy can't even pilgrimage to his family roots without people stalking him.

Oh good. I suppose he's done this enough times to know that it's best just to have someone. Especially in the day and age of technology where people can find him more easily and in a country with fans as passionate as they are in Italy. Might be unnecessary most of the time but you never know. 

• Like 2

Billie looks so good in those pictures from Italy  :wub:. I'm happy that he finally went there. 

• Like 1

**heads to instagram now**

I'm in need of a good drool :wub:

Edited by Goofygoldfish
  • Like 1

Wow his smile and gorgeous little face here 

I've missed natural Billie pics, on this girl's story, if you get there quick enough, there's some good stuff too :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

This is becoming one of my favorite events related to Billie. :wub:

This so much. I mean, for me, nothing will ever beat watching him play music because that's his first love and what he was born to do, but when you consider how often he plays music compared to how often he does stuff like this, it really proves how amazing this trip is. When is he ever gonna do something like this again? Probably never. It's such a unique and special experience for him and I'm so glad that I'm around to see it.:happy::wub:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

This so much. I mean, for me, nothing will ever beat watching him play music because that's his first love and what he was born to do, but when you consider how often he plays music compared to how often he does stuff like this, it really proves how amazing this trip is. When is he ever gonna do something like this again? Probably never. It's such a unique and special experience for him and I'm so glad that I'm around to see it.:happy::wub:

He just gave a speech at the honorary citizenship ceremony they held for him and he said this was one of best experiences of his life and he promises he will be back to see his family and friends again. 

• Like 2

I am so happy for Billie right now. He's the cutest little fluff nugget 🤗🤗🤗

• Haha 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, BUBBYBUB said:

cutest little fluff nugget 🤗🤗🤗

An accurate description. Did y’all see the fluff of hair?! It has a mind of its own! 

Wow this video, not sexy in the traditional /sweaty longshot way, but natural and gorgeous. And very long! 

https://www.gazzettadellavaldagri.it/billie-joe-armstrong-e-i-ferricelli-di-viggiano-video/

:wub: I love watching all the little glimpses towards 80, and the smiles and awww just everything! 

There are more photos and videos on their site if you head back to the home page too! 

As for Billie rolling pasta... He can come and roll mine any day :lol:

• Love 2