The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

5 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Was it?! If so, it was not on the dates! :o I probably wouldn't have heard about it soon enough to get tickets anyway.

Yeah, I hope you're right! It's like one of my greatest wishes. I'm also kind of afraid of what would happen if I did, though. Would I just go braindead or would I be able to act like a normal human being? I'm sure it would only be for a very limited time and I don't know what I'd even say. There are a million questions I would want to ask him! Fuck, I wish there was a "hang out with Billie for a day" thing. Like, I want to meet him, but I also want to get to know him. Obviously that's probably something we all want. Haha! :wub: Man, that would be an absolute dream come true! Literally. :blush: I've had tons of dreams where I either know him already and we're friends or I meet him and then it goes on from there. Usually the former.

Look at this beautiful booooooooyyyyy!!!!

Yea it was part of the 4 that were rescheduled. Here’s the Instagram post with the updated admat. If you already had tix they were honored. 

6 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Yeah, I hope you're right! It's like one of my greatest wishes. I'm also kind of afraid of what would happen if I did, though. Would I just go braindead or would I be able to act like a normal human being? I'm sure it would only be for a very limited time and I don't know what I'd even say. There are a million questions I would want to ask him! Fuck, I wish there was a "hang out with Billie for a day" thing. Like, I want to meet him, but I also want to get to know him. Obviously that's probably something we all want. Haha! :wub: Man, that would be an absolute dream come true! Literally. :blush: I've had tons of dreams where I either know him already and we're friends or I meet him and then it goes on from there.

Same. And the frustrating part is when you do meet him 99% of the time it is rushed and other people are waiting and you can’t say anything. Even an hour over coffee would be a dream, something one on one without pressure where you can get to know each other (and maybe even have him remember you after). That’s the dream ❤️

• Like 2

I love this person's Instagram post so much. Like, you look at the first slide and he's looking all cute and shit, and then you go to the second slide and...:lol::wub:

If I was ever lucky enough to get a photo with him, I can't decide whether I'd prefer a nice photo or a goofy photo. I mean, he always looks stunning in the nice photos, but the goofy photos kinda let me know that he himself is enjoying taking photos rather than the possibility that he could just be doing it because people are there. That girl is so lucky for getting both though.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Not a sensitive issue, it's just that I'm not really the kind of person who could line up for long (for various reasons), and also my mam would want to come with me because she's a casual GD fan, but she's disabled and can't stand for very long, so we'd have to be in the seats anyway.:(

I loved your post for the photos not for the  bit quoted here. Well, should you ever get to a show and your mum isn't coming, give me a yell and I'll help you get forward 😍

• Thanks 1

I wish I knew the full context of this banter before he played Body Bag on the 2nd slide. His laugh is so damn contagious (the rest is good as well). 

• Haha 1
  • Love 3

54 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

That's so rude! I hope she beats his ass for that one, haha.  

Only if she finds out 😄

On 12/06/2018 at 2:28 PM, Hearts4444 said:

And we have a perfect view on the Bellie here :wub:

13 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I love this person's Instagram post so much. Like, you look at the first slide and he's looking all cute and shit, and then you go to the second slide and...:lol::wub:

Hmm, he already has like a mischievous grin on the first slide, I think he's preparing for the second one :lol:

9 hours ago, squashie09 said:

I wish I knew the full context of this banter before he played Body Bag on the 2nd slide. His laugh is so damn contagious (the rest is good as well). 

Interesting, it's the first time I'm aware that he would have preferred Billie instead of Billie Joe. If it can comfort you, Billie, don't worry, we love Billie Joe :D 

I would like too to hear the beginning of it. He calls his mom country bitch but is he quoting what he responded to her back in the moment he's narrating or saying it now to the crowd? Anyways, little cutie :wub:. The way he does his mom saying "you're Billie Joe" is priceless too

As for all the video slides, I'm bellie blessed this morning :wub:

5 minutes ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Photo 5 in this set ladies and gents... Photo 5 :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Cheeky little fucker....sly little glance over the shoulder, wow, he's a sexy bugger :happyhands::wub::woot:

I knew this would fall in here :P! He looks so damn good on all the pictures. Beautiful man. :wub: 

And yeah, his face on photo 5... I need a drooling or swooning emoji

• Like 2

17 hours ago, gaslight13 said:

Yea it was part of the 4 that were rescheduled. Here’s the Instagram post with the updated admat. If you already had tix they were honored.

Oh my god! They are going to be in Seattle tomorrow too?! How do I not know these things? I could actually go to this one, but tickets are sold out already, no surprise. How on earth do I get one without being ripped off? :cry:

4 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Oh my god! They are going to be in Seattle tomorrow too?! How do I not know these things? I could actually go to this one, but tickets are sold out already, no surprise. How on earth do I get one without being ripped off? :cry:

Show up early and just ask people in line if they have an extra. Every show is will call only & the person who’s credit card was used must be present with that card and ID. 

6 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Show up as early and ask around. Also watch the venue and longshot socials for a ticket drop. And stay near the venue doors/box office because some places have sold a few more tickets after the line is in or after the show starts. Keep your eyes and ears open for all these possibilities and your odds will be pretty good. 

In reference to the "country bitch" thing, part of me wishes he'd stop complaining about his name because it's an absolutely beautiful name, the most beautiful name I've ever heard in fact, and I think it really suits him, even if it is country. However, part of me doesn't want him to stop complaining about it because it's so adorable when he grumbles about it.:lol::wub: And his laughter in that video is pure gold - I'm smiling like an idiot watching it.:D I love seeing my boy happy.:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I think he loves having an unusual name really, he never stops talking about it :lol:. He easily could've chosen to just go by "Bill" or even "Billy" if he wanted, he loves it.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I think he loves having an unusual name really, he never stops talking about it :lol:. He easily could've chosen to just go by "Bill" or even "Billy" if he wanted, he loves it.

Considering both his bandmates changed their names and he's the only one who didn't, I agree. 

• Like 3

Am I the only one who thinks photo 5 in goofygoldfish's post is a little creepy? He looks kinda ill or as if he's underwater or something. It's weird.:lol: The rest of the pics though... wow.:wub: His hand/fist in the first one which may or may not be giving me dirty thoughts:ninja:.:wub: His pout in the fourth one - I've said it before but he is just so darn kissable.:wub: His beautiful little smile in the last one.:wub: And of course the gorgeous chins and perfect belly.:wub:

• Love 1

40 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Am I the only one who thinks photo 5 in goofygoldfish's post is a little creepy? He looks kinda ill or as if he's underwater or something. It's weird.:lol: 

Nah, it’s just light and angles.  We are blessed that our boy rolls out of bed and looks awesome, no need for 6 hours  in hair and makeup to look fab so the occasional pic is going to be a bit of a dud.  He looks such a tease in that one, completely agree about the rest of your comments.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

The Dementor's Kiss. Is Billie secretly a dementor? :ninja:

Oh my god oh my god oh my god! I totally got a ticket to the Seattle show tonight! :runaround:I'm so fucking excited! I did not sleep well at all because tickets were all sold out and I was just a huge ball of anxiety about how to get one. squashie09 posted a link to the ticket sales and suggested I check again for tickets (after giving me other advice for if there weren't) because there might be more and there were, so they have my deepest gratitude!

I am kind of anxious about the show, though. I have only ever been in a mosh pit one time before and it was not very crowded. I'd really like to get as close as I can, but don't really know how to do that. Any tips?

I will totally take pics of Billie if I can and post them here! I can't wait to see him again! :wub: I've missed him so much! I love our beautiful boy!

Haha, he could be in that photo.

Yay! Honestly, the west coast crowds look relatively tame so you should be okay. Best advice is HYDRATE before hand, but stop early enough that you won't need to leave the crowd for the bathroom, lol. But seriously, hydrate because most of these shows have been pretty damn hot and the crowds pack in tight. Expect to be scrunched if you wanna be near the front. The more front/center you go, the more crushed you're gonna get, so I'd shoot for a spot according to what you wanna deal with. And have fun! 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

In reference to the "country bitch" thing, part of me wishes he'd stop complaining about his name because it's an absolutely beautiful name, the most beautiful name I've ever heard in fact, and I think it really suits him, even if it is country. However, part of me doesn't want him to stop complaining about it because it's so adorable when he grumbles about it.:lol::wub: And his laughter in that video is pure gold - I'm smiling like an idiot watching it.:D I love seeing my boy happy.:wub:

I agree, he has a beautiful name. Plus, it's original to have to have those 2 names match together. 

By the way, I had to search for his name signification: https://nameberry.com/babyname/Billie/girl / http://www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/billie and http://www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/joe 
(Since Joe doesn't have a real meaning, but is a diminutif of Joseph: http://www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/joseph)
Beside the fact that «Billie» became a female name after 1880, «Billie Joe» fits him perfectly according to his full name definition. It's totally him! He should be proud that his mom gave him this name.

(Atleast he doesn't have a very weird name meaning that we can find in a regular dictionnary like I do.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1