The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

52 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Oh thank you for that that’s incredibly hot, I’m looking for a video of the kiss that’s of that quality all we have is a fuzzy far away one.

(yeah who wouldn’t want a bite of that neck? Kevin’s no dummy)

There's a good quality video of the kiss on there too. I don't know how to link it, but if you click where it says 'posts' and then scroll down about 9 or 10 posts, it's there.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Also I was confused as to what was going on in this pic when it posted but now I realize it’s more biting action. This is just so weird and at the same time erotic 😅💦

https://geekgirl78.tumblr.com/post/174265117325

See this is where I kind of felt cheated in Washington. We didn’t get much Billie/Kevin playfulness because the audience were onstage so much of the time 😢 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

I found another video of Billie & Kevin, and I realized that when Kevin does that little nuzzling thing he’s actually biting Billie! WTF?! 🤣

http://billiesinferno.tumblr.com/post/174304218999/kevin-preston-regularly-acts-on-the-urge-to-bite

And here we thought Billie was the vampire. :lol:

And first Billie's borrowing Kevin's shirt, and now in the livestream, his hat. :wub:  I really hope someone saves this one.  It's too cute.

• Like 2

I just can't get over his little feet in that livestream. Every time I look at them, it kills me a little more. They're just too adorable.:wub:

Sorry for going on about it, but I just can't get over how adorable they are. They are so fucking perfect.:wub: They're so cute that I'll even forgive him for wearing matching socks.:lol:

Also, shoutout to how he has his trouser legs rolled up inwardly rather than outwardly - the only other person I know who does that is my grandmother.😂

• Love 2

14 minutes ago, Montclare said:

And here we thought Billie was the vampire. :lol:

And first Billie's borrowing Kevin's shirt, and now in the livestream, his hat. :wub:  I really hope someone saves this one.  It's too cute.

It’s saved. The link is in the Instagram thread.

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

See this is where I kind of felt cheated in Washington. We didn’t get much Billie/Kevin playfulness because the audience were onstage so much of the time 😢 

Well you have another chance and we’re counting on you for footage and details.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Also, shoutout to how he has his trouser legs rolled up inwardly rather than outwardly - the only other person I know who does that is my grandmother.😂

I don’t think they are rolled in it looks like they are hemmed (shortened and tacked up) He does have short little legs.

Just now, neverdone2000 said:

Well you have another chance and we’re counting on you for footage and details.

I’m kind of afraid the same thing will happen there though but I just have to hope for the best.

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

I don’t think they are rolled in it looks like they are hemmed (shortened and tacked up) He does have short little legs.

Nah they look rolled in to me. It doesn't look neat enough to be hemmed (unless he did it himself:lol:).

@pacejunkie punk- You at least got the cheek kiss.  But yeah, CAG is the worst song for people to come onstage for since that's where they do the dueling guitar solos and have more of an opportunity to "come into contact".

Oh well.  Now they just have to spread their affection throughout the show. :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Montclare said:

@pacejunkie punk- You at least got the cheek kiss.  But yeah, CAG is the worst song for people to come onstage for since that's where they do the dueling guitar solos and have more of an opportunity to "come into contact".

Oh well.  Now they just have to spread their affection throughout the show. :)

I just love that they’re kissing now 😘 It started as a joke because of that FBHT kiss we were talking about it but I never thought they’d deliver (even though it’s much more chaste now while sober — nothing will ever equal that drunken tongue wrestle). They really are cute as hell. When Billie teases Mike, Mike acts like he’s trying to avoid it usually, but Kevin is just as affectionate. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Got to love Kevin for acting on the natural urge to bite Billie :lol:. They're super fun/hot on stage together.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Montclare said:

But yeah, CAG is the worst song for people to come onstage for since that's where they do the dueling guitar solos and have more of an opportunity to "come into contact".

That kiss happened during the solo of Love is For Losers, where they both get close to each other; so it may become a usual thing there!

6 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Billie is first like not doing anything... And then when Kevin starts to lend back: no, no, here, have a kiss! :lol: :wub:

5 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

When Billie teases Mike, Mike acts like he’s trying to avoid it usually, but Kevin is just as affectionate. 

For me, Billie teasing Mike is like Kevin teasing Billie, which means it's mostly Kevin trying to get something from Billie as it's mostly Billie trying to get something from Mike, only yeah Billie gives up more easily than Mike :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Do any of you have friends who don't really appreciate Green Day or Billie, but try to get you to fangirl over something they like?

Most of my friends (all of them who weren't already fans when I met them) don't care about Billie / think he's weird. I don't know if any of them have a fangirling over someone else equal to mine over Billie, so I wouldn't say I was pushed into absolutely liking something else, although they do show me artists / bands they like and when I say "that's okay" but nothing more, they're like "seriously?!" So I guess i understand your feelings. I think maybe your friends can feel the same as you, if they're totally in love with that other band, they may be a bit annoyed that you don't share that fandom with them as you're a bit annoyed they don't share yours.

That being said, I personally, deeply think that being a fan of Billie is not the same as being a fan of someone else. I have kept the same level of fangirling (or more exactly it has kept increasing) for the past almost 2 years and I know it's never gonna stop. Several of my friends have told me "you're gonna drop him off at some point". When I hear that, I think it's probably what happens to them and their beloved artists, the flame loses its intensity. I really have the impression non-GD fans are irritated (or envious) of GD fans because our flame is unlikely to decrease. As for me, he saved my life and continues everyday. All my happiness is related to what he has brought me.

So stay honest with your friends about what you like, let them not like Billie if they don't, keep fangirling as you do even in front of them... and just consider they don't have the luck to have fallen into the Billie fandom. I may feel a bit awkward when people seem to be annoyed by my fangirling, but everyday I have 1,000 times to notice how lucky I am to be a fan of his. It's not so bad if most of my friends don't share that. The most important is I'm a Billie fan and it's the best thing that ever happened to me. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

How can you not find this attractive?!

His arms look so short when he does this pose. :lol::cry:

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

His arms look so short when he does this pose. :lol::cry:

Does it really matter what pose he does tho? :lol: He is 1 small boi

2c36b9ca059d84334513c4e5822a64c0--stripp 

1 hour ago, Nightlife said:

Does it really matter what pose he does tho? :lol: He is 1 small boi

You're correct. His arms ARE super short. How does he reach to his guitar when it's so low 

11 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

You're correct. His arms ARE super short. How does he reach to his guitar when it's so low 

Wait a minute, wait a minute,. are you SERIOUISLY telling me Billie's arms are not a thing of enormous beauty and the most perfect arms!!!! 

What, bad fan!

2 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

For all you Billvin fans, here's Kevin trying to lick Billie's nipple

And again, he has a nipple-on so you can see his lil nips through his shirt.:lol::wub:

Whoops, hadn't even noticed that was Kevin!  :lol:  Naught boys, I love it!

• Haha 2