The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Got it, Kevin is on the forum, he knew the reaction he’d get with BJ and a puppy!

Kevin, please ask Billie to wear short sleeves πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jengd said:

Got it, Kevin is on the forum, he knew the reaction he’d get with BJ and a puppy!

Kevin, please ask Billie to wear short sleeves πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

Last summer, didn't we talk aboutΒ that we should ask Jeff to cut Billie's shirts for us? But if Billie is wearing Kevin's shirts, then Jeff shouldn't cut anything and Kevin should give some t-shirts to Billie.

I say we should give Billie the choice: Jeff cut his sleeves or Kevin gives him a shirt with short sleeves (or he can go shirtless, it's a good option too).

• Like 4

53510420.jpg?w=614&fit=max&auto=format&q

Green Day, to me, looked their absoulute best at the 2005 VMA's. They looked so fabΒ back then!

Β 

Β 

And Billie too! slay Billie slaaaaay!Β :toocool:

tumblr_nmr948VwfQ1u9s4r2o1_1280.jpg

His faceΒ :lol:Β Also, enjoy the glimpse of inkΒ :wub:

Now, if he'd at least wear a t-shirt that isn't plain black... A girl can dreamΒ :lol:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, miss youngblood said:

Β 

Green Day, to me, looked their absoulute best at the 2005 VMA's. They looked so fabΒ back then!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Such a look!Β They totally owned the show too, rolling up in the BOBD car looking like that,Β winning like 7 awards including video of the year, and topping it off with an awesome performance. One of their finest moments.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

All of the people getting onstage at the Longshot show tho.:runaround:Β 

Our boy is looking so damn happy atm, it's delightful.:wub:

And can I just say that Billie wearing his own merch during the show gives me life.:wub:Β He picked to wear the red Longshot shirt and that's my favourite of them all, the man has excellent taste.:wub:

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I ruffled his hair ❀️

Life goal complete!Β  Sounds like you had an amazing night... I wanna say congratulationsΒ :runaround:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is so awesome, really happy for you guys seeing/meeting/ruffling him Β :wub:

• Like 1

Another dreamy pic.... I fall so deeply into those eyesΒ :woot:Β naturally happy billie is the bestΒ :wub:Β 

Over to you @G-L-O-R-I-AΒ for the full analysisΒ :lol:

Β 

• Haha 1
  • Love 3

23 minutes ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Another dreamy pic.... I fall so deeply into those eyesΒ :woot:Β naturally happy billie is the bestΒ :wub:Β 

Over to you @G-L-O-R-I-AΒ for the full analysisΒ :lol:

Oh he does look so beautiful though. He's so fluffy.:wub:Β I can't get over those eyes, they're so twinkly andΒ enchanting.:wub:Β I love those little creases by the sides of his eyes so fucking much.:wub:Β And that little smirk on his lips. The man is sheer perfection, no doubt about it.:wub:

Β 

Also, just saw this on twitter. Omg, the way he pushes his gorgeous sweaty hair back from his beautiful face.:wub:Β So fucking sexy.

And the way he scratches his face is so mesmerising, I can't stop staring.:lol: Just the way his fingers gently swirl around on his sweaty cheek.:wub:Β Bless this man's ability to make the simplest little action seem like pure magic.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3

34 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Bless this man's ability to make the simplest little action seem like pure magic.

^^ that!Β 

• Like 1

I always get excited over Billie pushing his sweaty hair back...so hot.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He stage dived on me tonight. I got a touch of his arm, back and I ruffled his hair ❀️. 

#lifegoals

Congratulations:lol:

Seriously though if any you gals do meet him ask him when a physical copy is gonna be available for the rest of us losers:dry:

And he is lookin' mighty fine in this one too.:wub:Β AgainΒ with the captivating eyes, framed by the most perfect eyebrows.:wub:Β And floof (although I'm laughing at that one curly spike sticking up at the back:lol:).:wub:

Man, his skin is just totally flawless. He looks so young.:wub:Β And the earring.:wub:Β AndΒ his hand/fingernails - so fucking perfect.:wub:

• Love 4

On 5/25/2018 at 5:45 PM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Just gonna leave this here...:lol:

Β 

Β 

I would honestly love to hear Adrienne's thoughts on alll of these,.... moments.Β :lol:

• Haha 1

On 5/25/2018 at 5:45 AM, miss youngblood said:

Spoiler

tumblr_nmr948VwfQ1u9s4r2o1_1280.jpg

Β 

Β 

Good lord, thatΒ seductive smirk and pose! It's almost too much for me to take! Hnnnnngggg!Β :woot::wub:

• Like 1