The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

8 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

Bellie glimpse :wub::

I like how it goes from a nice view of his gorgeous shapely ass when he's bending over, to a lovely glimpse of that beautiful poofy bellie when he straightens up.:wub:

• Like 4

^^^ Chest/tattoo glimpse tho.:wub: And cheekbones.:wub: And those beautiful lines on his forehead.:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

^^^Ngl, that is one of my most watched GD clips ever. Is there really anything better than chubby Billie rubbing his ass and wiggling his hips? I think not.:wub:

Also, the little flashes of that sweet little poofy bellie.:wub: And I love the little glimpse of his right armpit at the start. He has the most beautiful little armpits.:wub:

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

And I love the little glimpse of his right armpit at the start. He has the most beautiful little armpits.:wub:

:lol: 

I think you found the one part of him we haven't fangirled over yet.  On that note...

• Love 4

1 minute ago, Montclare said:

:lol: 

I think you found the one part of him we haven't fangirled over yet.  On that note...

Oh I always fangirl over his armpits when we get to see them. The skin looks so soft there and he has just the right amount of hair.:wub: I just wanna tickle them. It's kinda sad that we don't get to see them so often, they're perfect.:wub:

• Like 2

Omg, that is just, wow, how beautiful and soft does his skin look and curve of his hips, back and ass, just 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

1 hour ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Now there's a bit of flesh I'd like to smother in kisses.... So smooth and delicious :wub:

Not to be too nitpicky but just fyi while appreciating how sexy Billie looks is fine we try to avoid getting into what we'd like to do to him/fantasizing :P, seems like a good place to draw the line. Just so you know for future reference and a general reminder for the thread.

His hips though, oh my.

1 hour ago, Goofygoldfish said:

@Hermione

Sorry! Hadn't realised, thought I was in line with how others talked... do I need to delete? 

Nah don't worry, I know it's along similar lines but it was just decided a while ago to try and keep to talking about how they look rather than about doing stuff to them, as a good place to draw the line in here. Your post isn't exactly extreme haha, so no big deal but just a guideline for everyone to keep in mind.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:
Now there's a bit of flesh I'd like to smother in kisses.... So smooth and delicious :wub:

That curve of his ass tho.:wub: And that wonderful little crease between his hip and his perfect little bellie.:wub:

• Like 2

^^^His sweet little face just looks so delicate in that bottom one. With his beautiful smooth skin and lovely eyelids and cute little eyelashes and adorable nose.:wub: And of course that little pout on his lips.:wub: Aww.

Also, I'm in the mood for some Bike rn.:wub: 

Their friendship is just the sweetest thing. I love that Billie is such an affectionate little sweeheart, especially with his friends.:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

59 minutes ago, trecool4prez said:

^^^^I agree, about their friendship. I think the friendship between the band members is what got me really into (or, well, obsessed with...) GD to begin with! There's something so hopeful and wholesome about childhood pals who defy the odds and make it big. It makes their story so lovable!!! 

Hi, everyone, by the way! I'm a long time lurker, but am trying to put myself out there more in GDC land. 

Welcome! 

I love his 2nd earring, which I hadn't noticed before, I did a lot of zooming when this one appeared on IG :wub:

They really don't age, although billie looks a little tired, which just adds to his 'realness' then I fall a little bit further for him (which I always think isn't possible!) 

Also love 80's double piercing, think it looks fabby :)

• Like 2