The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

14 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

This seems an appropriate page number to post this.....

Anyone else got a crush on Adrienne too... :wub: she's gorgeous! 

Every so often a pic of them both comes along that melts me! 

I don't know that much about 80, but she does seem like such a lovely person (as does everyone else that Billie has surrounded himself with - he's good at picking friends). With that said, I guess 80 is kinda important to me because she makes my favourite human happy and she loves him the way he deserves to be loved. Not to mention all of the wonderful songs that were inspired by her.

47 minutes ago, heathenchemist said:
 I finally found the pic of Billie running on a race track that we talked about last year when we were debating whether he's a tight- or loose-fitting running shorts type of guy.

That's definitely not running (note the caption as well) but sure adorable as hell :wub: Aaand he's a loose-fitting shorts kind of guy which is the piece of information I've been waiting for my whole life :lol:

Why is this so fascinating?:lol: I can just imagine his little legs speed walking around the racetrack.:lol::wub: It's a shame he's not a tight-fitting shorts kinda guy though - he could've shown off those legs (and other assets) much better.:wub:

Sorry mods, I'm on mobile so I can't remove the pic from the quote.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, heathenchemist said:
Aaand he's a loose-fitting shorts kind of guy which is the piece of information I've been waiting for my whole life :lol:

I cant imagine him being anything else, we've seen what he wears to the beach after all, can't see him suddenly appearing in really short shorts - not that I would complain.  I am sure someone out there could photoshop  Billie in Speedos for us :ninja::lol::lol:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

It's been almost a year now since Green Day were on Good morning America... I binge watched that performance. Especially the performance of Still Breathing with Billie playing it with Blue. :wub: It makes me feel how much I miss the RevRad era. After watching footage of GMA in May last year I was so excited... I still had 2 upcoming GD shows to go see... but the good thing is, I didn't think, by the end of RevRad tour, I would have a Longshot show to go see so soon. :wub: 

I just learned my dad can't go with my friend and I in the US, he couldn't get a visa because he's born in Lebanon with a Syrian family... What a joke :(. He was ready to accompany us and meet the gnome. (That's the nickname he gave Billie. :lol:) So I'll be going with my friend and we just asked to the place of the gig if we could get an extra ticket for her, since we've only known a few days ago that she would be able to go. I hope they accept to sell us a ticket... don't want to see the show without her.

Here are some pictures of GMA in Central Park almost a year ago (19 May), enjoy:

Sorry for your dad. Trump's politic is a disaster. I have a friend who comes from Iran. She dreams to visit the East Coast of USA, but she can't just because of where she was born. She has one aunt living in the USA and she can't go see her. My friend has like the sweetest personality ever.  But the clown in the White House decided that everybody coming from Iran are potential terrorists. :mad:

Anyway, back on topic:

GD performance during GMA was awesome. Billie looked so great. Everything on him was on point. And the event gave us some of my favorite pictures of the Rev Rad era. I even made a fan art from one of the pictures just because I loved it too much: 

I printed the original picture and put it on my bedroom wall. Billie in a red shirt, I love it! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ah yes, the GMA performance. One of my fave RevRad era moments for sure. It happened on my birthday and I remember coming home from school and watching the footage and seeing my wonderful boy with his gorgeous fluffy hair and beautiful smiles, wearing that glorious red shirt that looks so stunning on him - best birthday ever.:wub: And that performance of Youngblood is still one of my most favourite things ever.:wub:

Oh, and then of course this happened::lol:

I love my favourite little dorks.:wub:

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Oh, and then of course this happened

I’ve never been able to understand a word Billie says in that and have always hoped that someone would write it out

17 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I’ve never been able to understand a word Billie says in that and have always hoped that someone would write it out

Billie didn't say anything. He was pretending that he was saying what David Hasselhoff was actually saying (the Hoff was being interviewed and GD and the crowd could hear it). So Billie was mouthing what the Hoff was saying and Tre was mouthing what the interviewer was saying.

17 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

He was just mouthing along to the David Hasselhof interview happening a few feet away. I think that interview is also on YouTube somewhere but what he says isn’t really important. It’s a classic mockfest 😂

6 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I hope Billie will do a livestream soon. 

And not just of whatever is on his TV 😏

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Your wish has been granted and OMG 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2

Why does all the good stuff happen while I'm in meetings... I went into a creative field to avoid a life of meetings after meetings after meetings and that ALL I've done over the last month. 

At least he saved it...

EDIT: oh my... poor Jakob :lol::lol:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Please make more wishes! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Your wish has been granted and OMG 😂😂😂😂😂😂

He must've read my post :lol:

19 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Please make more wishes! 

I wish Billie would do more live streams and tour England 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I've already said it but god damn The Longshot makes me so proud of Billie. LIFL is an amazing album and I can't believe he made pretty much all by himself. The joy he gets from playing these small shows makes me so happy even though I'll never attend one of them. I love how much he posts about this project, you can tell he's proud of it and it brings me such joy. Sorry if this post is boring I'm just BURSTING with pride and joy over this and need to vent lol :lol: But if anyone can relate to these feelings, it's you guys :wub:

14 years in and he still manages to blow me away. I love this man so damn much. Pure Perfection. 

Chubby :wub:

GreenDay@FiddlersGreen_AustinVoldseth-37

The green of his eye omg :wub:seriously, how will I handle possibly having one exchange with him after fangirling so much? I will just die instantly :P

GreenDay@FiddlersGreen_AustinVoldseth-20

• Love 4