The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

15 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

This page needs some floof

He looks like he just gets out of bed. :lol: I shouldn't laugh because I have the same problem with my hair, but I will laugh anyway!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

He looks like he just gets out of bed. :lol: I shouldn't laugh because I have the same problem with my hair, but I will laugh anyway!

Go ahead and laugh it does look pretty ridiculous. As hot as he was in 2010, I don’t think I’d want to see him try to pull off that look now. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gaslight13 said:

And yet I'd still rather watch the gif than look at @Jane Lannister's profile pic next to it :lol:

Long live hobo billie joe 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

He really does look totally fabulous atm. I love his hair like that - not too short, but also not long enough to cover his cute little ears. And I love that shirt on him.:wub: And of course the necklaces and earrings - I love him in jewellery. Just the entire Longshot thing is such a look. And not to mention how happy (and sweaty) these small shows are making him.:wub: Pure beauty.

Agreed. And I'm also loving the hot Rev vibes this Longshot look has (sweaty/rock n roll/necklaces) :wub: 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I love watching him play harmonica.:wub:

He knows how to use that mouth of his. :eyebrows:

Seriously, him playing harmonica is the cutest thing ever :wub:

Remember this? 

Spoiler

giphy.webp :lol: :wub: 

On 30/04/2018 at 10:04 AM, heathenchemist said:
There's something undeniably hot about this pic :wub: And I especially like his neck :wub:

Oh my God :wub: zehr hawt! (forgive this disruptive German!)

17 hours ago, heathenchemist said:

He is so adorable in this pic :wub: Look at his lil matchstick legs, his shirt, his hair and how he is sipping the water.

And the Bellie! :wub: with these photos we can see it's still there, yay! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

Omg that gif :ga:

I made it some time ago, but once when I was getting prepared in front of the mirror, my hair moved the same way as his and I immediately thought of that gif :P

I cant's see @Kuromignonne's gif?

God guys, give the man some room for his internal organs :D  He is looking very hawt though, can't wait for the upcoming shows.  :wub::wub:

We've got another sassy pose. I feel like someone needs to edit this and put something in his hand.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I am seriously fangirling over that livestream with the puppet singing. That fucking voice tho.:wub::wub::wub: It's making me so emotional. Just hearing his natural voice like that - omg, it is absolute heaven.:wub: I can honestly say that his natural voice is the most beautiful sound I have ever heard in my life. I love it so fucking much:wub:

It's nice to wake up to Billie singing a bit of Elvis. I wish he'd make videos where it's just him singing more often, like that first ever livestream he did.

Also, that little breath he takes before he starts singing.:wub:

Ahh feel the Same ... I felt like I was being serenaded by a puppet but I liked it ❤️❤️❤️ 

• Haha 1

Seeing Billie at Gilman is like seeing a zoo animal return to its natural habitat. I'm so glad our boys got to go back home.:wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Seeing Billie at Gilman is like seeing a zoo animal return to its natural habitat. I'm so glad our boys got to go back home.:wub:

This is the best analogy! 

• Like 1

Sorry @jengd you couldn't see my last gif!

Do you see this one? (trying to figure out the problem... I think I never posted this one I made at the time, brings back memories!)

giphy.gif

Oh my God I just saw that someone is commenting "hello from France" in that gif :wub: you know, after Billie's Prednisone vaping shit I managed to buy online Prednisone just to try... It's fun and you can stop it easily, no addiction coming with it. I think I'm crazy :lol:

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, heathenchemist said:

I can't help myself, this was such a look, especially with all the bellie glimpses :wub:

It was a great look but how weird is it to see Billie in light trousers? If anything he looks even slimmer in them 😂

Thanks @Kuromignonne that was a good one!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Thanks @Kuromignonne that was a good one!

If you could see this one, I think I get what didn't work the previous time (then again, it must depend on computers, some of you had seen the other one :P)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jengd said:

It was a great look but how weird is it to see Billie in light trousers? If anything he looks even slimmer in them 😂

I like that St. Jimmy is such an active song, and he's on such a small (and crowded) stage, and looks like he has no idea where to go. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2