The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

^^^Omg, that is so adorable.:wub: I just wanna poke each patch of skin between the buttons.:lol::wub:

• Haha 2
  • Love 2

Congratulation to everyone who got a ticket to any of the concerts. In my case, I'm going to go cry in a corner... or maybe at the venue in the hope that someone will let me in. :cry: I have no ticket.

Meanwhile, I will watch Billie pictures on Instagram.

This sweet face with so gorgeous eyes can sell me anything. I want the cushion!

• Love 3

On 27/04/2018 at 6:23 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

That's great you're making the trip I'm so happy for you!  I got two shows -- Philly and DC and my hotels are booked.

Thank you! My boss told me I could stay in New York the following week. I was like, "oh I can only do the round trip in a couple of days, I'm only doing it to see the Longshot"... (we have tons of work in our lawyers' office... the secretary missing for a week is a lot) And my boss was like "poor Billie, he has fans with mental health issues." :lol: suggesting that I was crazy to do it only for that. But it's true that when I'll be there, I will want to see more. Central Park :wub: So maybe I'll stay a week. I haven't been to the US since 2001, when I was 5! But I have no idea how I will manage there, I get lost very easily...

May I ask if one of you would be wiling, and able to host me?

On 27/04/2018 at 7:36 PM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Also, why am I so obsessed with watching him drink water?:lol::wub: He's so fucking hot.:wub:

I love the second gif in your post :wub:

9 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Congratulation to everyone who got a ticket to any of the concerts. In my case, I'm going to go cry in a corner... or maybe at the venue in the hope that someone will let me in. :cry: I have no ticket.

Meanwhile, I will watch Billie pictures on Instagram.

I'm sorry :hug:Hopefully you could try to go at the venue and they let you in. And yeah watching pictures of Billie is the first thing I do to comfort me when I'm sad.

Here's to everyone who couldn't buy a ticket:

2f6c54405b75b76a33e3100838a4ca43.jpg

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

May I ask if one of you would be wiling, and able to host me?

I can't help unfortunately, but first of all I want to say I'm so excited for you :runaround:

And I hope you find someone to stay with in NY. We should do something like GDC couchsurfing. It would be the coolest thing any fandom has done, EVER and it would make the traveling easier and more affordable.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Have a beautiful Nimrod-era belly featuring a sassy pose and Billie playing with his nipple.:lol::wub: Wish it didn't have the darn speech bubble though...

:wub::wub::wub:

I saw a tumblr post the other day that said the speech bubble says "I have great quality nipples" :lol:. So I for one am fine with it being there.

• Haha 3

That angry Billie's face :wub:

musicians-tre-cool-billie-joe-armstrong-

13 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I can't help unfortunately, but first of all I want to say I'm so excited for you :runaround:

And I hope you find someone to stay with in NY. We should do something like GDC couchsurfing. It would be the coolest thing any fandom has done, EVER and it would make the traveling easier and more affordable.

:wub: OMG, I'm already excited like a regiment of fans and acting like crazy everywhere. Yeah, GDC couchsurfing :wub: 

I saw a friend yesterday whom I told i was going to that gig, and by the way I must've said it she said " you're obviously Billie's bigger fan". And I was like "You have no idea how much other Billie-crazy fans there are on this forum I'm on. I'm just another of them". She looked at me dubious lol. That's also why it would be so awesome to get to stay by someone else on GDC when travelling, we could share that fandom in "real", which really misses me. I love my friends but I can't share that with any of them. They just don't understand... Whenever I speak of Billie in front of them, they dismiss my fangirling, and then I get just like the Billie I posted above... :angry: :lol:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, heathenchemist said:

There's something undeniably hot about this pic :wub: And I especially like his neck :wub:

He's really lovin' on that mic... ;)

• Haha 2
  • Love 2

47 minutes ago, heathenchemist said:

He is so adorable in this pic :wub: Look at his lil matchstick legs, his shirt, his hair and how he is sipping the water.

Seriously, what is up with the holding the water bottle with two hands?  I can't help but think of Trump jokes. :lol:

But yes, he's adorable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Seriously, what is up with the holding the water bottle with two hands?  I can't help but think of Trump jokes. :lol:

But yes, he's adorable.

I hold water bottles the same way when I first open them cuz they are so full. Don’t wanna spill any of the expensive figi water! 😬

• Like 3

^^^ Is it weird that I keep coming back to watch that gif?:lol: I kinda love how he sticks his little finger out when he picks his nose.:lol::wub:

• Haha 2