The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

1 hour ago, Kuromignonne said:

I've a got a ticket for the Brooklyn show June 1st.  Holy sh*************t   :runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround: 

That's great you're making the trip I'm so happy for you!  I got two shows -- Philly and DC and my hotels are booked.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 4/27/2018 at 5:22 PM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I can't get over how beautiful our gorgeous boy is atm.:wub: He looked delightful at last night's show. I love this pic of him:

His skin and cheeks and lips.:wub: And I am still so happy he brought the earring back. Fuck, he is exquisite.:wub: I love him so much.

I'm losing my shit over that photo 

Also, why am I so obsessed with watching him drink water?:lol::wub: He's so fucking hot.:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I'm absolutely loving Billie's sassy responses in the comments section of his Instagram.:lol::wub: Ngl, I was kinda worried at first incase it would turn into a shitstorm like it did back in January, but he really is slaying with these responses.:wub: He's totally owning it. I like this sassy Billie. He should show his sassy side more often.:wub:

Edit: And now he's deleted it.:cry: Well, it was fun while it lasted. Hope he's okay.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I'm absolutely loving Billie's sassy responses in the comments section of his Instagram.:lol::wub: Ngl, I was kinda worried at first incase it would turn into a shitstorm like it did back in January, but he really is slaying with these responses.:wub: He's totally owning it. I like this sassy Billie. He should show his sassy side more often.:wub:

Edit: And now he's deleted it.:cry: Well, it was fun while it lasted. Hope he's okay.

I'm sure he is, just regretted getting so pissed off I'd guess.

The first one 😭:wub:

Also, unless I missed it, can't believe them legs haven't been brought up *zooms* :sherlock:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The sassy comebacks were good but he should have known when to stop responding and left it there. I’m sorry he deleted it because even if he wasn’t that bothered it looks like the trolls made him do it.  He’s so happy right now I don’t want him to burrow himself away again like he did in January. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The sassy comebacks were good but he should have known when to stop responding and left it there. I’m sorry he deleted it because even if he wasn’t that bothered it looks like the trolls made him do it.  He’s so happy right now I don’t want him to burrow himself away again like he did in January. 

Maybe he does need to take a break and maybe go outside instead tbh

• Like 2