The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

So let’s say Billie gets a Longshot tattoo. Where do you think he should put it? I say right over his heart. He’s got a bit of chest room.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So let’s say Billie gets a Longshot tattoo. Where do you think he should put it? I say right over his heart. He’s got a bit of chest room.

I'm surprised he hasn't finished his left arm, so maybe there? He's got room.

7 hours ago, jengd said:

No, no, no, don't go there!  I am quite happy believing he just has a very well developed sense of humour but a tendency towards the toilet variety!  It DOES NOT MEAN that he himself has bad hygiene habits.  DO NOT ARGUE ABOUT THIS.  :lol::D

It's a deal breaker:sorry:

• Like 1

I found a gallery with plenty of nice photos from a concert of Lil rough's side project band, but I can't paste them in here.

Click on this link which leads you to a 1st photo

and then click on this one (which a purposefully hawt picture :wub:) and continue to the right: if you look at his hair, he has a bit of pink left in it :lol:

• Love 3

3 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

And then click on this one (which a purposefully hawt picture :wub:) and continue to the right: if you look at his hair, he has a bit of pink left in it :lol:

Oh my god, I'm squealing, his lil legs look so short in those ones!:wub::wub::wub: That's so adorable! I love our tiny little man so fucking much, he's perfect.:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I want them to bring Brutal Love back so we can see more of this.:wub:

That's IF he decides to wear a T-shirt ever again.:dry: Come on, Billie, you know what to do.;):wub:

Brutal Love is my favorite from the trilogy, especially the live version from Reading. :wub::wub:

6 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

Random fangirl thought, but his voice in the Million Miles Away cover is so sexy:wub:

Same with Southern Girls. He gives the song a T-Rex vibe and he has a sultry Marc Bolan sound when he sings it ❤️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

Brutal Love is my favorite from the trilogy, especially the live version from Reading. :wub::wub:

It's one of my faves from the trilogy too, and I'd say it's their best live song (along with Forever Now). And yes, that Reading version is beautiful.:wub:

I'd also like to see Kill the DJ make a return because of that unbelievably sexy growl in the middle of the word 'park'.:wub:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

There is no jiggle in the slow-mo jump.

He definitely has trimmed/slimmed down since RevRad ended. The button-up isn't pulling at the bellie (rip). He looks great and happy. :wub:

16 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

It's one of my faves from the trilogy too, and I'd say it's their best live song (along with Forever Now). And yes, that Reading version is beautiful.:wub:

I'd also like to see Kill the DJ make a return because of that unbelievably sexy growl in the middle of the word 'park'.:wub:

That growl does things to me... (goes to watch Cuatro on youtube...)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

My profile pic :wub:

You get me posting in the forbidden thread :toocool:

It's not as mesmerizing as the last one, but I'll allow it. :)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Sounds like a pirate :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Montclare said:

It's not as mesmerizing as the last one, but I'll allow it. :)

Don't worry the old one isn't gone forever :ga:

• Love 1