The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

55 minutes ago, Montclare said:

I still want his hair to be mussed up when I see him tonight.

I am so envious, have a great time and don’t forget to give us lots of detail once you get a chance 😀

• Thanks 2

I can't even imagine what it would do to me to be so close to Billie. I've been front row at two concerts so I've gotten pretty close but it's not the same thing with tons of security and thousands of other people in the room. 

2 hours ago, Thatsername said:

How any male could watch this and not become gay the same second is beyond me. :wub:

Damn, he should have called the new song "Kill your Fans" cause that what he's doing right now.:wub:

Truer words were never spoken

1 hour ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Holy fuck, that red pic tho, asdfghjkl.:wub::wub::wub: I've just woken up to this and I swear to god every organ in my body just exploded. I was just staring at the pic and drooling for about 10 minutes, and then I actually had to leave this thread to get my mind together before I could comment on it.:lol: He should be tried for attempted murder. I just don't understand how it's possible for a human being to be so mind-blowingly gorgeous.:wub::wub::wub: Fucking hell Billie, what are you doing to me?

You’re the first one I thought of when I saw this pic (once I picked my jaw up off the floor and cleared my head that is). I was in shock over the beauty I couldn’t wait to read your reaction. Damn he looks good in red. The hair is a little greasy but I don’t mind it. There’s just so much to take in right now it’s gonna take me all day to process it and I hope I do before more stuff comes out.  And the songs! 💔💔💔

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

I can't even imagine what it would do to me to be so close to Billie. I've been front row at two concerts so I've gotten pretty close but it's not the same thing with tons of security and thousands of other people in the room. 

Seeing him up close as a rock god playing music is probably more thrilling than seeing him up close in daily life as a professional really though, other than the novelty of it. I don't think seeing him right in front of you at a show can been beaten :wub: 

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

You’re the first one I thought of when I saw this pic (once I picked my jaw up off the floor and cleared my head that is). I was in shock over the beauty I couldn’t wait to read your reaction.

Haha, well I hope you liked my reaction since I took some time to process the insane amount of beauty that I had just seen and tried to actually put some thought into my comment instead of just typing the first thing that initially came to my mind, which was something along the lines of: Agdicuegwixyafhricjsuwhfkcishshahgdifjshsycsjficnwjfsgatgshsbfafeifjwneifksiwonsbafafatssyjsjhhhhh :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

:lol:

Seriously though, I'm just totally and utterly blown away by him. Every time I see a new pic of him, I always say that he couldn't possibly be any more beautiful, and he goes and proves me wrong every single time.:wub: I'll never be able to get my head round it. What a magnificent man.:wub:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

A magnificent and talented man. I’ve loved all the songs so far but KYF is so good it makes me laugh out loud.  Thank god he can still write songs like these. Long may it continue 💚🎸

• Like 2

I keep telling my gf we need to move to Cali to be closer to these shows! I'm so jealous! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Montclare said:

I still want his hair to be mussed up when I see him tonight.

At first I read this and was like hair, yes, okay cool, but then I read it again and holy hell gurl you'll be so close TONIGHT :runaround:

• Like 1

I find myself thinking "now my attraction to Billo has reached it's peak, it doesn't get better than this". Oh how naive I am sometimes  

4 hours ago, Nightlife said:

I find myself thinking "now my attraction to Billo has reached it's peak, it doesn't get better than this". Oh how naive I am sometimes  :lol:

4 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I still maintain that red is the colour that looks the best on him :wub:

^^ all of that ^^

Listening to longshot on the way home from work tonight... Very very loud, as it should be, and I found myself grinning like a Cheshire cat, then laughing at myself for grinning! How the fuck does he do that to me... But he does, over and over and over again.... I hope he never stops!  His voice does something to me that my husband is unable to :lol:

I then called my gd/bja obsessed friend to laugh about it together... And obsess :wub:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I still maintain that red is the colour that looks the best on him :wub:

SAME! I almost passed out when he entered the stage wearing this at the show I was at:
21GreenDay-deros14-1024x683.jpg 

Look how happy he is THIS PHOTO IS PERFECTION, also they played Going To Pasalacqua which I'll never forget.  
*enters post concert depression  once again, 10 months after concert* 

^^^His eyes are the most gorgeous things in the universe.:wub: His neck looks delicious too.:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Oh shit. Dead. :wub:

8 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

^^^His eyes are the most gorgeous things in the universe.:wub: His neck looks delicious too.:wub:

They really are. So much emotion is shown in them. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I can't stop watching the clip of Stay the Night from last night's Longshot show. Firstly, that's one of my fave trilogy songs.:runaround::wub: Secondly, he looked beautiful in the clip. All sweaty and smiley and gorgeous and just totally in his element.:wub: I love seeing him this happy. And thirdly, his little speech in the middle of the song was so beautiful. It gave me so much hope. He is my inspiration every single day.:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1