The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

2 hours ago, AimieeSmith said:

o6rptm.jpg

Straight to the 'Armstrong residence'  - through the front door, keep going upstairs  - then take the second right into the master bedroom  :wub:.

But make sure his wife’s not there first 😂

• Haha 3

^^^ Lucky woman getting to touch that beautiful face, I am so jealous.:lol::wub:

On a side note, my mam's Basket Case eyeliner came in the post today and I seriously debated whether to steal it or not, even though I don't wear eyeliner and I never have.:lol:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

But make sure his wife’s not there first 😂

I almost have as big a crush on her :wub:

I have watched this 2 second clip so many times.... His voice melts me every time! How does he do that with 2 words :lol:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2395674340458254&id=291254674233575

• Like 1

All these news photos and videos are making me so happy. I can't believe how beautiful he is and how good he sounds. 
I've already said it but I'll repeat it forever; WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE THIS MAN AND HIS MUSIC! 

^^ The closer you zoom into those tongue pictures, the funnier they are :lol:

And I like the fact that Billie is channelling his inner Rev with the Foxboro style necklaces.. which combine well with the earring :wub: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He’s freaking glowing in that pic above from the longshot show. Holy hot damn, Billie. 😍 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I can't believe it's been 7 hours since Billie went live and no one has mentioned how exceedingly gorgeous he looked.:wub: His hair, his eyes, his chompers, his lips, his skin, his neck, the necklaces - all perfect.:wub: Not to mention that stripey t-shirt from Warning era that keeps popping up now and again.:wub:

His laugh just after he calls Jeff Gary is one of the most glorious things I've ever heard in my life.:wub: And his sexy voice.:wub:The more I hear him talk, the more I fall in love with him. I could listen to him all day (and most days, I do).

And his little smile at the end of the second livestream is the cutest thing ever.:wub: He's so adorable with technology.:lol::wub:

• Love 3

2 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I can't believe it's been 7 hours since Billie went live and no one has mentioned how exceedingly

It's been so frustrating being at work! I managed sneaky views during break and lunch though!!! I can't stop watching the start of the first one where he does a mini pout :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@G-L-O-R-I-A yeah, darn life getting in the way.  We did mention the chompers over on one of the other threads, but agree, he is looking very good, relaxed, happy and gorgeous.  His laugh, his cheesy grin to camera, all just adorable. 💕💕💕💕

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

Hot damn. I'm on board with the slicked back hair now

You and I are totally out of sync with the slicked hair, I have always liked it but this has too much product on..... sticky!  Otherwise, Billie Joe is HAWT 

17 minutes ago, jengd said:

You and I are totally out of sync with the slicked hair, I have always liked it but this has too much product on..... sticky!  Otherwise, Billie Joe is HAWT 

I like it better because it's styled properly and not just quickly slicked back to avoid his hair being a mess. Loving the Longshot Elvis look.

• Like 1

I am LIVING for his Longshot look. Everything I wanted except the hair, that I find myself loving anyway! I'm officially a big fan of his hair slicked back. Today is a wonderful day to be a fangirl 'cause DAMN he's so hawt right now.