The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

12 minutes ago, heathenchemist said:

Also, his pants. They are that soaked with sweat, they look like leather pants :wub:

And The Bellie is beautiful, of course.

You beat me to it, I was just going to say thighs....

@UncleMassimo - what the hell!  Such sacrilege 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Random confession: Green Day Bread is still the most fangirl-worthy blog on the internet :lol:

• Haha 3

Oh my god! I just watched the new Instagram live with Billie, Joey and THE PUPPET. Billie likes to mess with his kids and he knows we like it... :lol: I like Billie's puppet and it's great to see it after the tour. :wub:

• Like 2

“Take it like a man” 😂 And there’s the Meg joke again. I’m dying to know the story behind that. Is there anyone in his family he doesn’t annoy? 💚

• Like 1

I can't imagine living in or hanging out in his house. At any moment you could be live with over a thousand people :lol:. Most parents just embarrass their kids in front of a couple dozen people at most. 

• Haha 3

I love the part where Joey's like "you're so weird," and Billie's like "I'm not weird." PFFFT, yeah right, Billie. You are weird. We love it though.:wub::wub::wub:

I hope #messwithyourkidmonday becomes a regular thing (sorry, Joey).:lol:

• Love 3

Just imagine what they probably have to put up with even when we're not watching live.:lol:

• Haha 3

Confession: I've literally just spent almost an entire 11 hours just looking at pictures of Billie.:lol: His beautiful face made me lose track of time.:wub:

• Love 4

20 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I love the part where Joey's like "you're so weird," and Billie's like "I'm not weird." PFFFT, yeah right, Billie. You are weird. We love it though.:wub::wub::wub:

I hope #messwithyourkidmonday becomes a regular thing (sorry, Joey).:lol:

I hope it's followed by #twocanplayatthisgametuesday where Joey gets revenge ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Confession: I've literally just spent almost an entire 11 hours just looking at pictures of Billie.:lol: His beautiful face made me lose track of time.:wub:

Can't tell you how many times this has happened to me, too!!  ;)

• Like 2

I missed the two live streams with the puppet by 5 hours each, he does them in the middle of the night for me, and I'm beginning to ask myself if I let my phone turned on during the night so I can maybe catch one of his streams (which hasn't happened to me yet!) although, it has been a great way to wake up: both times I turned on my phone while stopping the alarm, saw the instagram notification, watched his livestream and had a huge laugh as first thing of the day :lol: it' amazes me how embarrassing he can be. Can't wait for next Monday (sorry, Joey!). But it's a shame he didn't show his face once! 

I could stare as his smile forever :wub: :

2b0fde5b32105983ba26cc51e4da8967.jpg

• Like 4

On 20 March 2018 at 1:33 PM, Montclare said:

Adrienne's just worried about what's going to happen for "make your wife weary Wednesday".

Or wiggered wife Wednesday 

• Haha 3

You think if we do a change.org petition, Billie will go back to wearing t-shirts? :)

f5609df21478f49cb20ee02501e91dc6--billie

• Like 2

• Hermione changed the title to The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread