The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Currently obsessed with this video. First of all he sounds absolutely amazing and second of all he looks so beautiful I just might cry a little. 
I could write a novel about all the things I love about this performance but I think I should just let these GIFs I made speak for themselves: 

Spoiler

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif 

11 hours ago, Nightlife said:

Currently obsessed with this video. First of all he sounds absolutely amazing and second of all he looks so beautiful I just might cry a little. 
I could write a novel about all the things I love about this performance but I think I should just let these GIFs I made speak for themselves: 

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif 

He is just radiant.  So much charisma..

• Like 2

Too many pictures in this page alone to fangirl about. :wub: Billie is a beauty. I love his eyes, smile, the way he moves... everything! If only I can find a guy like him to be my valentine.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, jengd said:

How amazing did they all, and particularly Billie look for this show!

Was just watching it again earlier and thinking the same thing.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

Mikes Instagram live is :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:  Encouraging people to make their voices heard is one of the most fangirl-worthy things ever.

Ikr, I don't think I've ever fangirled so hard over Mike. The fact that he's really speaking up about this shit that's going on, and trying to get others to do the same is amazing.:wub: I'm even willing to overlook the hobo-ness for it.:lol:

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 3

For some reason, Billie seems even sexier now that he's 46.:wub:

And no, I don't usually have an age kink, this is just a Billie kink.:lol::wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:
Billie inspired me to become a better person.
I felt like a failure for so many years. The perception of myself changed thanks to him. 

I'm grateful that he is in my life. I don't know him personally, but he's like a friend to me. He inspired me everyday. Whenever I feel depressive, sad, mad... his presence (even if it's just on a paper, a magazine, the cds) cheer me up. When I want to figure out a situation, I try to relate to him.  When I need to see a smile, he's the one I go to look at. 

The guy has the abilty to change the world. He can touch everybody's heart and soul.

If I was ever able to meet him someday, the most important thing for me to tell him is «Thank you». 

I couldn't say better how I feel about Billie. Thanks to him I learned to have respect and kindness for myself, before waiting for others to give some to me. I think of Billie every day, multiple times a day, and I feel so much joy and gratefulness. In my childhood years I've been through a dark period where I was terribly alone and sad.That loneliness made me literally cry every day of despair. I adopted extreme, dangerous habits to try to get away from all that, from feeling so left behind and broken-hearted. At age 16 to 18, those habits nearly killed me several times. When I was a teenager, if I had fallen on GD's music, I'm not sure I would have been as touched as I was when discovering them a year in a half ago. The time I became a fan was really great for me, because I was just discovering I was able to get over the bad habits, but now, a year and a half later, I see that I would not have been able to keep on without Billie. Too many vulnerabilities that kept making me want to fuck myself up, without Billie I wouldn't have been able to keep myself alive probably. Now I'm living and I find life wonderful. An immense thank you is all I would have to say if I met him :wub:

Edited by Kuromignonne
  • Like 4

• Hermione changed the title to The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread