The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

11 hours ago, heathenchemist said:

We know it's true lol :ga: jk

Or maybe all he does relating to watching his figure is just to prevent himself of having stomach problems (the sharting) :lol:

Edit: Imagine Billie doing a "What I eat in a day" video on YouTube. The pb sandwiches :lol: Or he could have a "Green Day" and eat celery. Combined with his social media awkwardness that'd be so cute :wub:

Don't forget, he likes his deep dish pizza.  :)

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

When Green Day need a guitarist, I'm auditioning just to eat in this catering :happy:

Also the  black cups only thing. ..idiots :lol:

Haha seriously. I'm home most nights with a full kitchen and I'm like "eh, but I'm tired, it's too much work to do more than boil water" meanwhile these guys have to BUILD their kitchen every night, plus shop for food, and prepare multiple options!

Haha the black cup thing seemed ridiculous to me too at first, especially with umbrellas and straws,  but I think he's specifically talking about for on stage. They probably don't like the look of like a bright red cup just sitting out on the stage. A black one would be less conspicuous.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, heathenchemist said:

Yeah, I remember that article. Actually, here it is: http://zesterdaily.com/cooking/cooking-for-rock-stars-green-day/

There are also some weird and not necessarily fangirl-worthy aspects mentioned but to get back to fangirling quickly, I have to agree that we'd probably all want to touch him. I mean the hair, the arms, the bellie... :wub:

Lmao I remember when that came out I cooked the pasta recipe (it was good but too similar my usual tomato pasta recipes which I prefer :P).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, herewegoagain said:

"While the band performs in front of tens of thousands, the chefs work behind the stage cooking under work lights. They know the shows so well their work is choreographed to the band’s performance. They know when to press their fingers in their ears just before the special-effect explosions go off on stage. From the chorus of the last medley, they calculate when to fire up the last sauté"

Uhm, I think I solved the rigid set list ~mystery~  :sherlock:

I find it really funny how this is to show how dedicated the chefs are and how many shows they've provided food for, when I've seen them 5 times in the last year and can tell you the same stuff :ga: 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Fadedintwilight said:

Billie is exactly my dads age, and that is a turn on for me. Is that weird? :pinch:

Well this clears up all the “daddy” comments on Billie’s posts. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Fadedintwilight said:

More so that he's just that much older haha.

I wouldn't worry then :D

Billie is closer to my age than my dad's so I don't have this issue. I think it was about when he turned 40 that people started referring to him as a father type figure.....I still can't get used to it :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 14/12/2017 at 2:54 PM, heathenchemist said:

Yeah, I remember that article. Actually, here it is: http://zesterdaily.com/cooking/cooking-for-rock-stars-green-day/

There are also some weird and not necessarily fangirl-worthy aspects mentioned but to get back to fangirling quickly, I have to agree that we'd probably all want to touch him. I mean the hair, the arms, the bellie... :wub:

Nice article. I never saw it before. Now I want to eat ravioli! They look very yummy. I'm feeling hungry...

Anyway, back on fangirling... huh? I don't know what to say except... Billie Joe is hawt!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 15.12.2017 at 5:29 PM, Hermione said:

I wouldn't worry then :D

Billie is closer to my age than my dad's so I don't have this issue. I think it was about when he turned 40 that people started referring to him as a father type figure.....I still can't get used to it :lol: 

It must be one of those weird Freud things that people think Billie is hot and call him "dad" in the same sentence, I'll never get it either:lol: He's too young to be my dad, but I would never refer to him as my "big brother" or something because it's just ewwww :lol:

That belly pic is everything:wub:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Thatsername said:

It must be one of those weird Freud things that people think Billie is hot and call him "dad" in the same sentence, I'll never get it either:lol: He's too young to be my dad, but I would never refer to him as my "big brother" or something because it's just ewwww :lol:

I don't get it either. I will never call Billie my dad. Come on! I'm / We are fangirling about him and if someone here starts calling him dad, that would be very horrible and beyond weird. And Billie is too young to be my dad anyway (maybe a teenage dad, but I will still never call him this either; it's just ewwww).

17 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:
 Let’s see, what can we fixate on?

His neck! We can see his neck! He has a beautiful neck. I'm so glad that Billie never got any ink on this part of his body. 

• Like 3

I dont get the daddy thing either, it’s weird to me, not just because he’s younger than me either but maybe because of how I feel about him.  He looks fab, both he and Adie do, in this, they look so relaxed and yes, his neck and possibly earring, lovely.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I don't get it either. I will never call Billie my dad. Come on! I'm / We are fangirling about him and if someone here starts calling him dad, that would be very horrible and beyond weird. And Billie is too young to be my dad anyway (maybe a teenage dad, but I will still never call him this either; it's just ewwww).

I would never think of calling Billie dad or daddy either, not because he's too young to be my dad (while he's a lot younger than my actual dad, I'm about Joey's age...), but simply because it's not at all the way I feel about him. So I do find it weird, but I won't go to saying it's horrible if someone calls him dad; because I can't judge something I don't really understand, and also because people calling him that way (who are probably around my age at the very most, so very young) perhaps don't feel comfortable with another way of expressing their love for Billie (who is often around their real dad's age); at least I can imagine things that way. And very young people can evolve a lot in their ways of feeling, all kinds o feelings, I know that by heart. Those calling Billie dad today probably don't get the "horrifying" feeling others can get from it.

• Hermione changed the title to The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread