The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

9 minutes ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

^such a good choice of the revenge pic :happy:

Yeah, cause you never know, a lawyer could get easily pissed off because of his amount of work, and lately there has been a lot of work! So I wanted to be messy as usual, :P but to make him have fun at the same time (he keeps saying he's tired of Billie, and I say you jealous, and it has finally become a game for both of us!)

And as I love him, this was the best way to say it again without saying it, and he was the first one to laugh helplessly when I came in his office :wub:

• Love 2

1 hour ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I'm so tired because of school. Final three weeks of the semester and I'm lacking of sleep. The depression mode is kicking in again for me (and my friend who litterally droped out of the semester two weeks ago). Anyway, I just wanted to thank you all for making this thread so amazing and fun. It's like the sunshine in a dark day.  It keeps me sane in this insane semester.

Here a picture for you to light up your day:

I guess I needed to see a smile this morning, specially Billie's beautiful smile, because I just want to cry right now for no reason.

I hope you feel better soon.:)

Billie looks so young and smol and cute in that pic.:wub: It's pretty much impossible not to smile when you see his adorable face.:wub:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I like your profile picture @Kuromignonne :wub:

Its not even been a week and I'm missing GD so much :cry:. I hope they're having a relaxing break, though

It’s just like it was during the October break. Mike and Tre have been pretty active online through this week but when Billie goes quiet it’s like my whole world stops. If that’s what he needs I’m fine with it, but that’s what makes it hard for me even with all this new stuff to enjoy. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It’s just like it was during the October break. Mike and Tre have been pretty active online through this week but when Billie goes quiet it’s like my whole world stops. If that’s what he needs I’m fine with it, but that’s what makes it hard for me even with all this new stuff to enjoy. 

I agree, I was desperately hoping for family thanksgiving post, but zilch!

I'm already missing them so so much too.:cry: I think the reason it's so bad for me is that GD are the only band I've ever followed this closely and been so attached to, and I've only been that way since July last year, so I've never experienced what it's like to be a fan of an artist while they're between albums. I didn't actually think it would be this bad, but that October break seemed to go on for years, even though in reality, it was just over a month - it was so painful. Obviously, I'm happy that they're getting a well-deserved break - they've worked their asses off for over a year, making so many great memories and giving me more than I could ever have asked for - and I'm really really glad that they're going to make another album, but I just really miss hearing from them pretty much every day. For some reason, I just feel on edge when I don't know vaguely where they are or what they're doing, and hearing from them kinda puts me at ease. I really hope they don't just go totally silent.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I'm so tired because of school. Final three weeks of the semester and I'm lacking of sleep. The depression mode is kicking in again for me (and my friend who litterally droped out of the semester two weeks ago). Anyway, I just wanted to thank you all for making this thread so amazing and fun. It's like the sunshine in a dark day.  It keeps me sane in this insane semester.

Here a picture for you to light up your day:

I guess I needed to see a smile this morning, specially Billie's beautiful smile, because I just want to cry right now for no reason.

I feel the same right now, but we will make it through these last few weeks! Hope you feel better soon :hug: And I agree, GDC and especially all these beautiful pictures cheer me up instantly; you chose a wonderful one :wub: 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I'm already missing them so so much too.:cry: I think the reason it's so bad for me is that GD are the only band I've ever followed this closely and been so attached to, and I've only been that way since July last year, so I've never experienced what it's like to be a fan of an artist while they're between albums. I didn't actually think it would be this bad, but that October break seemed to go on for years, even though in reality, it was just over a month - it was so painful. Obviously, I'm happy that they're getting a well-deserved break - they've worked their asses off for over a year, making so many great memories and giving me more than I could ever have asked for - and I'm really really glad that they're going to make another album, but I just really miss hearing from them pretty much every day. For some reason, I just feel on edge when I don't know vaguely where they are or what they're doing, and hearing from them kinda puts me at ease. I really hope they don't just go totally silent.

That’s how I feel. Are we addicted to Billie? Do we need rehab? :lol:

• Haha 2

One thing that's good is they've made so much music and played so many shows and done so many interviews and all the rest that it's almost impossible to run out of stuff to be entertained by even when they're off duty for months. Of course it's great to follow them doing new stuff but in between is a good opportunity to dig into all the old stuff you haven't checked out for a while/ever.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

One thing that's good is they've made so much music and played so many shows and done so many interviews and all the rest that it's almost impossible to run out of stuff to be entertained by even when they're off duty for months. Of course it's great to follow them doing new stuff but in between is a good opportunity to dig into all the old stuff you haven't checked out for a while/ever.

Yes to this. Last night I dug up AI VH1 Storytellers. I love that so much. 

I'm busy looking at all of Billies Instagram posts so far this year! I've done a quick count of them and there's over 250 posts- many of the earlier ones I'd forgotten about. And of course, the window picture is still funny! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I'm busy looking at all of Billies Instagram posts so far this year! I've done a quick count of them and there's over 250 posts- many of the earlier ones I'd forgotten about. And of course, the window picture is still funny! 

Laughing at his assets again? :P

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Yes to this. Last night I dug up AI VH1 Storytellers. I love that so much. 

I remember Billie farts in it. :mellow:

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Laughing at his assets again? :P

I can't even deny that I like his backside but I'm sure the torso doesn't look bad from the front either :wub:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

I remember Billie farts in it. :mellow:

He does? I must have missed that.

13 minutes ago, heathenchemist said:

I can't even deny that I like his backside but I'm sure the torso doesn't look bad from the front either :wub:

Torso. Right. 😉

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Yeah I hate it when Billie goes underground, although he has every right to. He's kind of frustrating for fans because he's so hot & cold. Remember when he was constantly doing lives, or when he went crazy with twitter? It's so exciting and you feel like "Yay! Finally!"  Then the great silence begins. 😂

Even Joey is quiet right now and he's normally a constant on Instagram. Apparently his dad got to him and convinced him to LIVE FOR THE MOMENT! GET OFF YOUR PHONE!!

• Haha 4

• Hermione changed the title to The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread