The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

9 minutes ago, Schlappy said:

... he’s definitely just pretending to saw a piece off with the stick not penetrate it you dirty dingo...

I'm not convinced because it's Billie & he's obsessed with the in n out. But you are right about the dirty dingo part.Β 

• Haha 3

Wait? There was a live streaming yesterday night? I'm kind of lost. I wasn't online most of the night yesterday.

On 19/11/2017 at 11:26 AM, kaylubd said:

I love how messy Billie's hair looks in that shot where he gets the paper and spits out his coffee :lol:

Β 

It's kind of weird that this scene seems to have been filmed before Billie got his hair cut. This make the visual of the videoΒ a bit strange: short hair one morning, long hair the day after, but then short hair again for the finally. But yes, the messy hair was awesome. Well, Billie in a wardrobe drinking and spitting coffee outside, I'm loving it!Β 

• Like 4

I really enjoy reading this thread.Β :lol:

And @IcyMoffatt I thought this exactly!

2 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Β 

It's kind of weird that this scene seems to have been filmed before Billie got his hair cut. This make the visual of the videoΒ a bit strange: short hair one morning, long hair the day after, but then short hair again for the finally. But yes, the messy hair was awesome. Well, Billie in a wardrobe drinking and spitting coffee outside, I'm loving it!Β 

Β 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Wait? There was a live streaming yesterday night? I'm kind of lost. I wasn't online most of the night yesterday.

I got the impression that either it's longer on top than we realize given how he's been wearing it. OR since he got his hair cut more than once, this might've been shot in the in between phase. He got it cut right after the US tour ended and then again before the SA tour.

4 hours ago, reneetaleena said:

I know some people will probably be offended by Billie Joe wearing a crown of thorns in his new Instagram post, but I'm really loving it (I'm not religious at all). Holychrist, he looks good in it!Β :happy:

As a lapsed Catholic, Β I'm severely conflicted by how much I love those pictures.:ermm:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

And is Billie being dirty again at the end? He can't help himself when it's anything close to looking like a vagina.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought this :lol:Β 

8 hours ago, reneetaleena said:

I know some people will probably be offended by Billie Joe wearing a crown of thorns in his new Instagram post, but I'm really loving it (I'm not religious at all). Holychrist, he looks good in it!Β :happy:

Oh wow I love it! He has said he has a "fetish for Christianity" after all.

• Like 2

Totally fangirling over the 5th pic in Billie's instagram post because the flag makes him look tinier than ever and it's so fucking adorable.:wub:Β I just wanna pick him up and put him in my pocket.:lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, reneetaleena said:

Have you guys seen the behind the scenes of the music video yet??? because omg! there's so many brilliant moments, I think I could watch hours of bts of these dudes! Fave bit was when Billie Joe opened door to the sales lady (he has such a friendly voice)Β :lol:.Β 

I loved that because he was so over the top.Β 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, NickTheToaster said:

Watched the 2000 Light Years Away video, and dear god, he was fine in his late teens/early 20s:

Β 

(Sorry can’t delete the pic)

I just wanted to agree here, I absolutely loved those dreads.Β 

Edited by Hermione
No worries :)
  • Like 3

^ So it looks like Billie did get his hair cut for the video at 0.23.

God, Billie looks so good in that Granddad jumper and I like his spotty socks Β :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, NickTheToaster said:

Watched the 2000 Light Years Away video, and dear god, he was fine in his late teens/early 20s:

Β 

Billie with dreads, yes please, one of my favorite looks, probably my favoriteΒ :wub:

• Love 4

• Hermione changed the title to The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread