The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Billie's lips look so good in that instagram video. His little smile is so cute.

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

It says in the guidelines not to spam emojis so you need to stop doing it as I've mentioned to you

Sorry. I don't intend to spam, as I've said. I'll try not to let it happen again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

^ You've ''only'' used 40 of these :wub: in your post Gloria, your best was 60  :lol:

God, I love that song and video so much. I just wish they'd put it on Rev Rad :( 

I don't see it mentioned above, but Billies Instagram post is cute, too. His hair is :wub::wub::wub:

What was that?! :lol: It was so freaking dorky and cute!! :wub: I love how he's just finding his right spot for like the first 10 seconds and then points out the zit on his face :lol: Watching that little clip really brings out his lips, which are sexy as hell. I love how he looks like a cute hipster in that video. I wish I'd find him roaming around my hipster neighborhoods :lol:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Billie's lips look so good in that instagram video. His little smile is so cute.

Sorry. I don't intend to spam, as I've said. I'll try not to let it happen again.

You used 40 of the same emoji in one post? I know it became kind of a signature thing for you to use a lot of them but it needs to not be a thing anymore. It's a pretty simple request.

7 hours ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

So even one polite reminder about the rules on emoji use is enough for a childish off topic reaction only a couple of weeks after the thread was restarted in an attempt to keep it on topic and followable instead of a spam thread. The thread will be closed if this doesn't stop so I hope it's worth it.

Also if you want to discuss this PM me please, I don't want another tiresome debate here. 

So, fangirling

• Like 2
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Time for a change of profile picture...

Very nice. He looks like a government agent hunting aliens. 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Very nice. He looks like a government agent hunting aliens. 😄

GD in suits and sunglasses reminds me of Men in Black. GD have always looked so good in suits... :wub:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Hermione said:

You used 40 of the same emoji in one post? I know it became kind of a signature thing for you to use a lot of them but it needs to not be a thing anymore. It's a pretty simple request.

???? You literally said this to me yesterday and I apologized and said I'd stop. There's no need to keep picking on me when I've already said I'll stop doing it.

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Aw, the little hair ruffle! Who’s a gooood boyyyy?

I love watching Billie get so into playing the guitar onstage, especially when Mike's next to him.  You can really tell that performing with his best friends is his most favourite thing in the world.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

???? You literally said this to me yesterday and I apologized and said I'd stop. There's no need to keep picking on me when I've already said I'll stop doing it.

I'm not intending to pick on you because I know you mean no harm, but I was just querying that you weren't intending to spam when you used 40 wub emojis in one post after I'd already messaged you to explain that using emojis excessively is considered spamming twice before and you said you'd stop then as well. It's hardly the crime of the century but I think I've been quite fair about it, I just want to make sure you understand to stop doing it. I certainly don't want to keep going on about it and doesn't sound like there's any need to so I won't, like I said above if you want to discuss anything further you can message me.

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I'm not intending to pick on you because I know you mean no harm, but I was just querying that you weren't intending to spam when you used 40 wub emojis in one post after I'd already messaged you to explain that using emojis excessively is considered spamming twice before and you said you'd stop then as well. It's hardly the crime of the century but I think I've been quite fair about it, I just want to make sure you understand to stop doing it. I certainly don't want to keep going on about it and doesn't sound like there's any need to so I won't.

Okay, I understand that. I wasn't spamming intentionally, I just didn't think using emojis was considered spamming as long as there was something else of value in the post. Obviously, this forum has a different understanding of what spamming is than I do, so since that's considered spamming here, I'll stop doing it. And I wasn't trying to say that you haven't been fair about it - you have been fair but your last post just irked me a bit after I had already said that I'll stop. Sorry if I came across as passive-aggressive and sorry for the confusion.:) Let's leave it there, yeah? Back to fangirling...

• Like 2

• Hermione changed the title to The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread