The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

On 11/14/2017 at 9:15 AM, pacejunkie punk said:

Iā€™d be happy to collect them and send them if we can agree on the best address. (But is he gonna be spoiled if he reads this?)

I want in on this! I would have no idea where to send them.

11 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

It could be a Christmas present with a note that says "From the GDA Fangirls". But then he would probably be afraid that there's a microchip hidden camera or something in them.

Omg, or little tracking devices, but special ones telling is where heā€™s going to be in a day or soā€™s time...... or is that too far?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Omg, or little tracking devices, but special ones telling is where heā€™s going to be in a day or soā€™s time...... or is that too far?

Ā 

Tracking socks. Thatt would be a technological wonder.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, SHART said:

Its like he is doing a f/b live "now piss off everyone".

I thought the exact same thing, haha.Ā 

• Like 2

horrible nights sleep, feeling poorly and I wake up to a great video and catchy song to make me happy again. Boys looking hot. Iā€™m happy again. And I was chuckling away at the end thinking he wasĀ gonna say ā€œbored now go awayā€ like his lives

• Like 2

18 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

It could be a Christmas present with a note that says "From the GDA Fangirls". But then he would probably be afraid that there's a microchip hidden camera or something in them.

Well, if he wasn't afraid before he probably is now :lol:Ā 

• Haha 3

I love the new videoĀ :wub:

The grandad jumpers at the startĀ , the suitsĀ , I really, really like the white shirt & black tie Billie wore towards the end of the video (I'd love to see him wear that during a gig as it really suits him)Ā :wub:. I'm also pleased that they've shot the video with Billies new hairstyleĀ :wub:

Its definitely one of my top GD videosĀ :wub:

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Ā 

It says in the guidelines not to spam emojis so you need to stop doing it as I've mentioned to you

Posting about it here to make sure everyone else is aware of this rule too. Don't use 40 of the same emoji in one post or encourage others to do so :P, there's no need for it. It makes the thread annoying to read when there's excessive amounts of them.

• Like 1

• Hermione changed the title to The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread