The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

6 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

He looks so beautiful in this first pic::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Eyes:wub::wub::wub: and eyelashes:wub::wub::wub: and I really really really love the new hair.:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Ugh, the lashes!

• Like 1

Welcome @Nightlife lots of us lurk for a while I think, and if you have more photos like that, keep them coming please! ;)

Been really busy so had quite a bit to catch up on but had to say I love the short hair, think it’s flattering but I agree with  @Scattered Wreck he does look his age, he’s just ageing beautifully.  Not sure I like the hair very slicked down but maybe it’s just been sweaty which, of course, makes it a whole different thing :wub::wub:

They all look so great and so happy, they are like an antidote to all the shit in the world just now, good to see them having so much fun :wub:

We were at a friend’s band’s show last night and they asked my husband to take some photos for them, after taking a few he asked me what I thought, turned the viewfinder ti me, and there was Billie!  I nearly died!  He’d only taken a photo of my calendar, it was pretty funny but a few of the ladies at the table who didn’t know me well were saying “WHO is that!!,” and we’re going home to look for more!  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Hermione said:

His new hairstyle is just a waste when he's blessed with amazing thick fluffy hair :P. I look forward to its return.

Thank you. I like it combed back or with the hat, but straight and flat on top and short in the sides it just looks so conservative. Not rock star enough. I want spikes at least. It needs gel.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I love the Instagram post that @redundanidiot posted. Alot of people always talks about how he looks so much younger than he is. I actually don't think that and I don't find people looking alot younger than they are attractive. I think it is so much more attractive to look good and look your age. Many people have done that, look at Jessica Lange as an example. She looks her age, but is still smoking hot. That is what Billie looks like in that instagram post. He is a smoking hot, sweaty, 45 year old guy. So - fucking - attractive.

I agree, though I do think there are sometimes photos where he looks closer to like 38. And I think there’s the allusion that he’s younger just from his behavior (and his height). But mostly he just looks good for his age and I think that’s why people think he looks younger. Not all 45 year olds look like they’re only 45 and I think people forget that 45 isn’t that old anyway. Honestly, it’s amazing that he doesn’t look older than his age considering all he’s put his body through. 

There is one (I think) recent photo though where he does look bizarrely really young, like early to mid 30s. I’ll post it if I find it, but it’s the one they took with kitchen staff of some restaurant and Tre is only visible by his hair behind Billie. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

^ I agree with you that he does look his age and looks good.

On a different note, when you look at these two pictures, I can see that he looks his age in both of them, but his current hairstyle is much more flattering and suits the shape of his face better.

Those are shot at different angles though, too. The top one is going to look less flattering regardless because it’s shot from more below him and almost straight-on which makes you look less slim.

#teamfluffyhair

• Like 1

Every cut is my favorite if it's on Billie.

Spoiler

well maybe not if it's a mullet or a buzz cut

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really don’t want to see him in his glasses right now, he would look like an accountant (or his dorky character in the Holiday video) 😂

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I really don’t want to see him in his glasses right now, he would look like an accountant (or his dorky character in the Holiday video) 😂

Hey! Accountants can be cute!

-signed an Accountant.

2 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

He makes a pretty hot nerd though, tbh.:wub:

A-freaking-men!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Hermione changed the title to The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread