The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

5 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

God, I hope not. I'd hate to think he's losing his hair. It's too important, haha. The weirdness is on the sides though too and I feel like that'd be a weird place to get/need hair implants. 

I doubt he'd get a haircut where it's visible if he really had implants :P

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, letsdanceon said:

Ok, THAT LOOK he just gave over his shoulder in his latest IG post :wub::wub:

Adorable! And still wearing the hat I see. I’m expecting a big reveal come showtime. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Aw now you’re just bragging :lol:

You're the one that got Tre to respond! I've never seen him pay attention to anyone ever 😂

Implants are better than being bald :P But seriously, the quality of this pic is so bad, that it could be hair dye or baby hair (you know, these short and soft hair growing only near hairline). 

• Like 1

Just now, letsdanceon said:

You're the one that got Tre to respond! I've never seen him pay attention to anyone ever 😂

Heh. It was an anti Trump post, maybe that was the secret sauce 😊

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hermione said:

You mean giving him a helping hand back to the stage? That's just what anyone would do :whistle

How dare you

I am only 99.9% serious 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, JellyTime said:

Implants are better than being bald :P But seriously, the quality of this pic is so bad, that it could be hair dye or baby hair (you know, these short and soft hair growing only near hairline). 

Haha definitely. And true! Those can look weird right after you dye your hair because they're not naturally as dark as the rest of your hair in my experience. It's too poor quality to tell but that would make sense. 

Yay, a new fangirls thread! Lets see how long it takes us to get to 751 pages like the last fangirls thread :P

I love Billies Instagram video. The new hairstyle, the chipped nail polish, the shorts sleeves, the tattoos, and the little smile at the end :wub:. I'm so happy they're back- they seem so refreshed from their little break

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I saw them in June and I was in 1st row. When they played Hitchin a Ride, Mike came my side. I was screaming and jumping like an idiot and I think he noticed it. 
Video 
I took some screenshot, I made a collage for my mobile wallpaper. I'm stupid.

1 minute ago, Melodramfool said:

I saw them in June and I was in 1st row. When they played Hitchin a Ride, Mike came my side. I was screaming and jumping like an idiot and I think he noticed it. 
Video 
I took some screenshot, I made a collage for my mobile wallpaper. I'm stupid.

No you’re not, you’re a fangirl 🙂 And welcome.

This may just be like one of those Foxworthy gags, “You just may be a fangirl if...” 😄

...if you wonder whether the patch on Billie’s Converse is there to cover up the one that marks Tre and Sara’s wedding so he can get more use out of them.  Only fangirls wonder about these things. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

I doubt he'd get a haircut where it's visible if he really had implants :P

I have so much to work with here but Im not allowed:lol:

• Haha 3

• Hermione changed the title to The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread