The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

@Beerjeezus I have a burning hatred for any kind of peppers, but other than that it sounds delicious.

1 hour ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Billie- er Fink just followed me on instagram and I couldn't be more happy😊

How in the fuck did you manage to get him to do that? :o

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Slave To The Network said:

@Beerjeezus I have a burning hatred for any kind of peppers, but other than that it sounds delicious.

How in the fuck did you manage to get him to do that? :o

He’s randomly following people who “go Fink themselves” and post it with the hashtag (#gofinkyourself) 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Squashie said:

@That Dude No on steak sauce for me. I’m not a big fan of steak either. I’d rather have a hamburger or chicken. 

As long as you're drowning them both in sauces, that's okay.  

@Montclare Okay dipping the crust I guess is okay. Though if it's a good crust I don't think you need it. Still that makes me since then just dipping the pizza. This whole concept is new to me and it just confuses the fuck outta me. Then again Chicago is pizza capital (according to me) so usually the pizza is so good it doesn't need much else.

@That Dude I don't eat steak so much but if the steak is cooked right it doesn't need anything. If I'm making it and it's dry as fuck because I'm bad at making steak, then yes steak sauce.

@The_real_st_jimmy You are very lucky indeed. I Finked myself and that Swedish bastard never noticed 😒😤

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Swedish!? 😆

Don't they say they're Swedish?? Or is it German? Does it even matter? Something tells me The Network are a bunch of fibbers anyway.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Don't they say they're Swedish?? Or is it German? Does it even matter? Something tells me The Network are a bunch of fibbers anyway.

They have German accents, and I think at least one of them is Swiss. Allegedly anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Swiss German (so basically Swiss but from the region that speaks German)

• Like 2

UGH, WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS THE CONVERSATION!?

Off topic, but I can't be the only one who only watches the news because Chris Cuomo is hot as fuck.

On topic, so is Mike.

But now something everyone would like to talk about: 

2de4f678837dd1c83ba998f852008907--green-

• Love 2

23 hours ago, The Grohl said:

@Montclare Okay dipping the crust I guess is okay. Though if it's a good crust I don't think you need it. Still that makes me since then just dipping the pizza. This whole concept is new to me and it just confuses the fuck outta me. Then again Chicago is pizza capital (according to me) so usually the pizza is so good it doesn't need much else.

@That Dude I don't eat steak so much but if the steak is cooked right it doesn't need anything. If I'm making it and it's dry as fuck because I'm bad at making steak, then yes steak sauce.

@The_real_st_jimmy You are very lucky indeed. I Finked myself and that Swedish bastard never noticed 😒😤

Why thank you👌 And here's some good luck that he follows you too🤞

• Like 1

I was just watching some live vids and the King For A Day one on GD's channel. Billie looks so damn hot in that WHOLE video🤤 I can't even😍

i dunno how to attach a pic from mobile yet🤔

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

i dunno how to attach a pic from mobile yet🤔

Paste the url of the photo you want into the text box, and it’ll pop up automatically. If you want to attach something from your photo library, upload it to something like Imgur or Gyazo first.

(Clarification: It has to be the url of the image itself, not the page it’s hosted on.)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Paste the url of the photo you want into the text box, and it’ll pop up automatically. If you want to attach something from your photo library, upload it to something like Imgur or Gyazo first.

(Clarification: It has to be the url of the image itself, not the page it’s hosted on.)

Ah awesome, thanks. I see now XD

• Like 1

Here's some colonialist/pirate Green Day because I had that dream that Billie was a pirate captain and because @The Grohl hates this photoshoot. :lol:

OBuI4a2.jpg

bNB4zHE.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1

And Fink unfollowed me🥺 but i just checked he also unfollowed loads of people who did the go fink yourself pictures too😔

Maybe someday i'll get a follow again

• Sad 1